PURE VAPES is FANTASTIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
I got three flavors from Pure Vapes on Saturday and I’m pretty stoked about this supplier. He offers the most customized juices I have ever seen. Every juice is 100% customized and all tasted fantastic right out of the bottle the very day I got them. If these juices get better with age as most customized, freshly made juices do, well I just can’t imagine how good they will get! All produced great vapor.The first juice I want to review is a sample of a juice that I knew Nikhil was working on. It’s in the development stage and is soon to be released. It’s called Bourbon Cigar. This sounded like something I would definitely like so I asked Nikhil if he would send me a sample. He did and I vaped the entire sample in one day. This juice tastes like good bourbon . Each hit, tastes like you’ve just taken a sip out of a glass of bourbon on the rocks. In the background you can taste a nice tobacco undertone. The tobacco/cigar flavor is kind of subtle and it blends perfectly with the bourbon. It adds such a richness to the flavor. I just love. I can’t wait for it to become available as a regular flavor on the website.

The second flavor I tried is Butterscotch Cookie. I’m a huge fan of butterscotch and this juice came highly recommended. The real beauty of Pure Vapes is that you can ask for the sweetness level that you want. I ordered mine with 2 scoops (of sugar/sweetness) and extra flavor. I tasted the wonderful butterscotch flavor first and then the wonderful taste of a cookie. A really good homemade cookie with butterscotch morsels in it. The flavor and sweetness was perfect for me.

The third and final flavor I got is Vanilla Cinnamint. I ordered this with extra flavor, 2 scoops of sweetness and I ordered it “cold”. I love the coolness of menthol but I don’t always want a menthol taste. Cold is another ingenious discovery of Pure Vapes. He has this ability to make juice that has this awesome chilling effect without having any “menthol” taste in it. There are three different levels of “chill”. This cold effect definitely makes me want to try some of the ice cream flavors that he makes. I’ll bump up the chill to “tingly”.
This is the most unique juice I have ever vaped and definitely the most customized I have ever seen. My suggestion? Go to his website and take a look. Pure Vapes: Gourmet Creations You will no doubt be able to customize a juice to your liking. Nikhil is a talented juice maker and wonderful, long time contributor to the forum. The juice from Pure Vapes rocks and I can’t wait to try more!!!!! And please hurry with the Bourbon Cigar. I'm looking forward to other tobaccos that you are working on. But until it becomes available, my next orders will most likely include Irish Cream Danish, Lemon Creme Puff and Cookie Dough Ice. Cream Extra Tingly with the ice cream please. Love it!!!

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I got three flavors from Pure Vapes on Saturday and I’m pretty stoked about this supplier. He offers the most customized juices I have ever seen. Every juice is 100% customized and all tasted fantastic right out of the bottle the very day I got them. If these juices get better with age as most customized, freshly made juices do, well I just can’t imagine how good they will get! All produced great vapor.The first juice I want to review is a sample of a juice that I knew Nikhil was working on. It’s in the development stage and is soon to be released. It’s called Bourbon Cigar. This sounded like something I would definitely like so I asked Nikhil if he would send me a sample. He did and I vaped the entire sample in one day. This juice tastes like good bourbon . Each hit, tastes like you’ve just taken a sip out of a glass of bourbon on the rocks. In the background you can taste a nice tobacco undertone. The tobacco/cigar flavor is kind of subtle and it blends perfectly with the bourbon. It adds such a richness to the flavor. I just love. I can’t wait for it to become available as a regular flavor on the website.

Tracey1 (and anyone else to whom the Bourbon Cigar sounds appealing), the wait is over. It's on the website now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread