PureSmoke Electronic Cigarette from PureSmokeOnline.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Finally a new cart design. But you say that the flavor is not so good when you refill them. Why is that? Is it because of the hot atomizer? I might have to check this out.

Just checked out the site. I wonder if the battery can be charged with a universal usb charger that works for most of my other e-cigs. Do you know the one I am talking about? I can charge a KR808, 801, 901, 510 but it won't work for the M401. Is the diameter of this Puresmoke about the same as the standard 901? The reason I ask is they sell a single e-cig without charger for 25 dollars. I just want to try this new cart design. But don't want to spend 60 bucks.

I really dig the idea of being able to wick all of the juice I put into it. And did you say there is no filler material? Is this atomizer design something like the KR808 or Vapor King? I am very interested in this model... I absolutely hate those leaky unreliable carts on most e-cig I own. I have gone to dripping only because of it......

Thanks for doing this review. I can tell you like the product and it looks to be a new design.

Last edited:

jvapor

Moved On
Aug 11, 2009
Alaska
Finally a new cart design. But you say that the flavor is not so good when you refill them. Why is that? Is it because of the hot atomizer? I might have to check this out.

Just checked out the site. I wonder if the battery can be charged with a universal usb charger that works for most of my other e-cigs. Do you know the one I am talking about? I can charge a KR808, 801, 901, 510 but it won't work for the M401. Is the diameter of this Puresmoke about the same as the standard 901? The reason I ask is they sell a single e-cig without charger for 25 dollars. I just want to try this new cart design. But don't want to spend 60 bucks.

I really dig the idea of being able to wick all of the juice I put into it. And did you say there is no filler material? Is this atomizer design something like the KR808 or Vapor King? I am very interested in this model... I absolutely hate those leaky unreliable carts on most e-cig I own. I have gone to dripping only because of it......

Thanks for doing this review. I can tell you like the product and it looks to be a new design.

The USB Charger specs are as follows:
Input: 100V-240VAC 0.1A
Frequency: 50/60Hz
Output: 5 V 500mA

The Diameter is smaller than a 901. The outside diameter of the ecig is 9mm and the length with cartridge is 10 1/2cm. The battery is male with 6mm outside diameter on the threads/fine thread.

This is not a cartomizer model. It is a 3 piece ecig. There is wicking material but it is not a stuffed cart. It uses a polyfill ring about the thickness of a small nylon washer. maybe about 2mm thick. The poly washer rests on a small flange on the center tube of the cart which prevents it from sliding back into the cart. To refill the cart you have to remove the washer with a pair of tweezers and drip your liquid down the side of the cart to refill it. Then just reinstall the poly washer. Real easy and the cart holds 19-20 drops of liquid. The washe works like a plug. Also since the atomizer does not have a bridge it has a polyfill ring between the ceramic pot and the metal housing. The space of this ring is 1mm wide but if the polyfill gets worn out you can easily remove it with tweezers or a paper clip and restuff it with new polyfill. If you need to make a new polywasher for the cartridge it is best to use a pen ink tube as a jig for the size of the center hole. However, I have not had to do anything to this ecig. I just tried all of these things to see if it could be done. The carts work perfect every time. I have no idea what is killing the flavor yet. I suspect it has to do with the fact that with the cart design you are getting the vapor fed strait from the atomizer coil up the straw to your mouth. I am sure that this is what makes the vapor so much warmer. I think the flavor is simply that it does not get to mix with as much air. Of course this is just theory at the moment. I have some more tests to do that will let me know for sure.

Mongrul

Sep 27, 2009
The PureSmoke was the first introduction I had (6 days ago) to e-cigs. I've smoked for 35 years! I thought it sucked, until your vid. Flavor is not good, I hope they fix that, battery life sucks as well. But using it, it's an absolute joy! I can hold it in my teeth, puff a few times, let the vapor get into my eyes and nose, inhale and blow out my nose, (all that stuff), get a great nic hit, and no burned eye's, no sneezing, no aftertaste, I love it! Despite the lack of taste, and crappy battery, I can dig this!! I've got the V4L mega pac coming in the mail. I can't wait to find out what real vaping (with flavor) is all about!

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Mongrul
The VK was also my second device and I still use it daily. That is a workhorse and the carts taste great and they last a long long time. You will really like the usb pass. Good luck with that and if you need any help refilling carts let me know and I can tell you how. There is a great video by grimmgreen on refilling those. Makes them last a really long time. Shoot me a PM if you want...
Thanks for the comments about this unit. I am a little skeptical about spending the cash on a new product that has not been tested by very many people. I want to hear some more feedback first. I am happy to see a new design in the works though. Hopefully they will work out the issues with the flavor. It may just be a real hot atomizer and it is burning the juice. You might try some VG mixed to help it out or some of nHalers HV juice. IDK just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread