PureSmoke No.7 Line from Puresmokeonline.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Nice review. I guess this cart design is somewhat like the KR808. I wonder why the flavor is not so good on this model? This is first one that I have seen with this cart/atty design. And I also wonder why they are giving you a new atty with every box of carts. Maybe they only last like the cartomizers do. Hmmmm... very interesting...

jvapor

Moved On
Aug 11, 2009
Alaska
Nice review. I guess this cart design is somewhat like the KR808. I wonder why the flavor is not so good on this model? This is first one that I have seen with this cart/atty design. And I also wonder why they are giving you a new atty with every box of carts. Maybe they only last like the cartomizers do. Hmmmm... very interesting...

Here is a pic of the cart design

Notwell25

Sep 20, 2009
Phoenix
I havent made the leap to the e cig world yet, but am fairly interested in this e cig and have been researching a few. So here's a couple of questions.

How well does the this the automatic battery respond to loud music, tapping, or outside influences? Basically will it activate too easily? In which situations would it be troublesome if at all?

About the flavor. You said the flavor gets diminished. Since I have never smoked an e cig before, could you be a little more specific in this area?

How long will a full cartridge last for this model? How many uses or refills could you get out of one?

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Here is a pic of the cart design

Cool. Thanks for that. I have one question...? Well two.. What material is this poly washer. Polyurethane or poly fiber? And if it is plastic how does the juice get past it to the atomizer?

I guess what my question is what is this poly? Plastic or the regular poly fiber?

Back when I was messing with carts (direct drip only now) I was using the spring and straw mods. I would only use a very small piece of poly fill near the top of the cart with a spring holding it against the bridge. This gave me a reservoir for juice and it worked pretty good. But I just got so used to dripping anyway that I find it easier and less waste without using that poly fill material. Too much precious juice gets trapped in it.

Anyway, I like where this design change is going. We need some sort of juice injection system instead of this sponge deal. I want to push a button and juice is squirted on the atty. Hit it until the vapor trails off and you have had your cigarette. The trouble with having so much juice on board is you just keep hitting it and don't know when to stop (especially when it tastes so good). WIth an analog it burns to the end and you put it out. Or throw it on the ground.... lol...

jvapor

Moved On
Aug 11, 2009
Alaska
I havent made the leap to the e cig world yet, but am fairly interested in this e cig and have been researching a few. So here's a couple of questions.

How well does the this the automatic battery respond to loud music, tapping, or outside influences? Basically will it activate too easily? In which situations would it be troublesome if at all?

About the flavor. You said the flavor gets diminished. Since I have never smoked an e cig before, could you be a little more specific in this area?

How long will a full cartridge last for this model? How many uses or refills could you get out of one?

Cool. Thanks for that. I have one question...? Well two.. What material is this poly washer. Polyurethane or poly fiber? And if it is plastic how does the juice get past it to the atomizer?

I guess what my question is what is this poly? Plastic or the regular poly fiber?

Back when I was messing with carts (direct drip only now) I was using the spring and straw mods. I would only use a very small piece of poly fill near the top of the cart with a spring holding it against the bridge. This gave me a reservoir for juice and it worked pretty good. But I just got so used to dripping anyway that I find it easier and less waste without using that poly fill material. Too much precious juice gets trapped in it.

Anyway, I like where this design change is going. We need some sort of juice injection system instead of this sponge deal. I want to push a button and juice is squirted on the atty. Hit it until the vapor trails off and you have had your cigarette. The trouble with having so much juice on board is you just keep hitting it and don't know when to stop (especially when it tastes so good). WIth an analog it burns to the end and you put it out. Or throw it on the ground.... lol...

Notwell, The ecig is really unaffected by out side effects. Part of this being that the draw is stiffer than alot of ecigs and the other part being that the switch is a one way switch. By this I mean that the airflow will only activate the switch in one direction as opposed to some other models that will activate by blowing into the ecig. To try to be more specific about flavor I would describe it as instead of having a strong robust flavor you only get a slight hint of flavor. So if you refill with your own liquid I would suggest sticking with real strong flavors. If you use weak flavors the vape seems completely flavorless.

Vapenaway, The ring washer is just polyfil. It is very easy to make your own. Also as far as a juice pump goes, several of us are trying to achieve this now. I will put up a link to the thread later when I do not get the dumb server busy message. Their are some new ideas poping up now that may achieve this. One is a micro pump that can be incorporated into a battery mod. The micro pump is 8mm thick x 22mm wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread