Puresmoker 4 hole atomizer generic

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoG

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Very nice draw once you get the hang of it. PLENTY of vapor... very nice quality in the fit and finish department. Battery run time is alot longer than i have experienced with my 901 and supermini.. Had an atomizer fail completely after about 6 hours of use. I did not mind though. I ordered a spare and that one is holding up nicely. Puresmoker (cashmere) sent a new atomizer out right away. As always great service!!

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Very nice draw once you get the hang of it. PLENTY of vapor... very nice quality in the fit and finish department. Battery run time is alot longer than i have experienced with my 901 and supermini.. Had an atomizer fail completely after about 6 hours of use. I did not mind though. I ordered a spare and that one is holding up nicely. Puresmoker (cashmere) sent a new atomizer out right away. As always great service!!

The draw is just like a cig imo. Just inhale deeply!

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I've never heard of anyone not getting exchange parts because of the eliquid they've used. I think it's a myth that it voids your warranty. As far as I can find out none of the brands actually say you must use a certain juice or else. The brands usually discussed on this forum are all good about replacements.

Janty Kissbox classic has a four hole atomiser and those who have sorted out initial problems with faulty parts seem to become very attached to their Kissboxes. There are lots of discussions on the forum about these if you're interested, just read around. They also have the benefit of manual switches and USB cords. This is not the cheapest option but there isn't much in it to be honest when calculated over a year and compared with the price of smoking.

Sedansa Divas also have four holes. They aren't usually discussed much but some very experienced esmokers use them as primary devices. These are people who have tried lots of devices and know how good ones should work. Long term value for money is a bonus with these too, you get a five year warranty. If you're the kind of person who doesn't mind returning defective parts now and then you get a great deal with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread