PureSmoker.com E-cigs and Eliquids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA

PureSmoker.com is not just another website selling electronic cigarettes for a profit; we truly care about educating the public and our customers about the benefits of e-smoking as opposed to smoking regular tobacco cigarettes. This website is not just about making a quick buck and promoting a brand name, but offering quality e-cigarettes at an affordable price to those who might not be able to otherwise afford it.

Our name says it all – PureSmoker – it’s about smoking without all the harmful tar and chemicals – a pure way to smoke. It gives the feeling of smoking along with the oral fixation of inhaling and exhaling smoke/vapor, but without all the carcinogens, tar, and side effects of regular tobacco smoke. To learn more about our product, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

14-day Money Back Guarantee on Starter Kits
  • Here at PureSmoker we are confident that once you try our product, you’ll never want to go back – and you can try our Electronic Cigarettes/Cigars absolutely risk-free. If you're not completely satisfied within 14 days of your purchase, simply return the product. We will offer you a full refund of the purchase price [minus consumables (including cartridges, liquid, and injectors) and minus shipping & handling]
Free domestic shipping on orders over $99

All products are guaranteed not to be DOA (Dead On Arrival)

Here are the Electronic Cigarettes and ECigars we carry:
CIGARBLCK-2.jpg

E-cigar Comes in Brown, Black and Gold Flake
CLSPENBLK-2.jpg

The Classic Penstyle(RN4072): Comes in Black, White,and Stainless Steel
MIN901BLK-2.jpg

The Pocket Mini 901(RN4075): Comes in Black, White, Pink and Stainless Steel
PEEWEEWHT-2.jpg

The Pee-Wee: Comes in Black and White
PILOTBLK-2T.jpg

The Pilot (M401): Comes in Black and Platinum

Here at PureSmoker.com we carry two different types of e-liquids - Pure Ejuice and CaSH's eliquid.

Pure Ejuice Flavors

• 555 Blend​
  • Apple​
  • Camel​
  • Cantaloupe​
  • Cherry​
  • Clove​
  • Mango​
  • Orange​
  • Strawberry​
  • Vanilla​
  • Virginia​
  • Marlboro​
  • Menthol​
The Pure Ejuices (PG)come in 15ml bottles with Nicotine levels of:

No- 0 nic
Low- 11mg
Med- 14mg
High- 18mg
Super High- 24mg
Fierce- 36mg

CaSH'S ELiquid Flavors

• True Menthol -- As close to the real thing as you're gonna get !!!
  • Marlboro Special Blend -- Good Tobacco Taste, slight sweetness, a favorite among esmokers!
  • Riskee Yuice! -- Smooth, smokey, caramel, vanilla sweet/yet not too sweet. #1 favorite eJuice flavor!
  • Green Apple -- Sweet with a hint of green apple tartness.
  • Cash Cola -- Nice, Refreshing, tastes very similar to the real thing!
  • Wild Strawberry -- Like a fresh picked wild strawberry!
  • French Vanilla -- Not too sweet with a perfect splash of Vanilla!
  • CashBucks Coffee -- That perfect blend for a morning rush, or a consistent all day liquid.
  • Stalker Pina Colada -- Famous for its very rich Pineapple flavor that lingers for hours! Mix it with some coconut and you're in for a ride!
  • Malibu Coconut -- Sweet, just like Coconut Milk!
  • Banana-Nana -- Sweet, and very flavorful, just like a yellow ripe banana
  • Cherrylicious -- Imagine a bucket full of sun ripened fresh and natural cherries you just picked
  • Milk Chocolate -- Not at strong as some chocolate liquids, but very smooth and not too sweet!
  • French Pipe -- Deep tobacco flavor with a hint of that sweet pipe flavor
  • Peach Pleasure -- Subtle flavor, like a nice ripe fuzzy peach!
The CaSH's eLiquid (PG) comes in 10 ml, 30ml, 50ml bottles with nicotine levels of:

No- 0Nic
Super Low- 4mg
Low- 11mg
Med- 16mg
High- 24mg
Fierce- 36mg

no VG eliquid is available at this time.

We Do Offer a 5% Discount off our already low Prices!!
Use Discount/Coupon Code "PURE5REF" for a 5% discount off of any order

Last edited by a moderator:

combovan

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
florida USA
Hey Steve or daniel jsut wanted to ask a quick question ...ive been using your service for going on a month now and I love my penstyle ss that ive gotten from you guy!
The question is are you guys looking for any affialates i would love to be able to reccomend you guys and at the same time get a discount on my vapor needs
If not i understand but i was just wondering i would love to be able to drum up some business for you while helping out with the cost of things at the same time
combovan

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I thought there was supposed to be new stock on the site today?

Well it said the 12/13th....now it says 13/16th.

And I think he waits til one minute before midnight, PST, on the latest date because I always check but being on the East Coast, I'm always in bed by the time he posts the new stuff :-x

Lu

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Sorry guys ...

I even accounted for delays this time around, and it still wasn't enough ... sitting here twiddling my thumbs is killing everyone :(

Pilots were supposed to be back in Tuesday of this week. Tomorrow is Friday, and I still see nothing .... Fortunately, the rest of our shipments (slated for early next week) are still on time!

The life/death/turmoil/and struggle of being a supplier ....

Combo ... We will finally be done with our move in the middle of March. We can definitely look in to it come April 1st, when we will have the supply and manpower to back it all up and keep it organized!

combovan

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
florida USA
Sorry guys ...

I even accounted for delays this time around, and it still wasn't enough ... sitting here twiddling my thumbs is killing everyone :(

Pilots were supposed to be back in Tuesday of this week. Tomorrow is Friday, and I still see nothing .... Fortunately, the rest of our shipments (slated for early next week) are still on time!

The life/death/turmoil/and struggle of being a supplier ....

Combo ... We will finally be done with our move in the middle of March. We can definitely look in to it come April 1st, when we will have the supply and manpower to back it all up and keep it organized!

sounds good steve keep us all posted ...thanks for all the hard work !

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
Hiya Steve/Daniel, When your next juice shippment arrives will you be offering the sample packs again? Also do you ever get 555 in the CASH line of juices? I was hoping for maybe a 50ml bottle.. Thanks for any insight...~Lane
Actually Lane we don't have a large demand for the 555 so that's why we don't carry it in the CaSH's Eliquid line.
We will have all e-cig kits, all liquids, and all parts back in by the early to mid part of this week .
I hope that helps!
-Daniel

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
Actually Lane we don't have a large demand for the 555 so that's why we don't carry it in the CaSH's Eliquid line.
We will have all e-cig kits, all liquids, and all parts back in by the early to mid part of this week .
I hope that helps!
-Daniel

Wow Daniel... not enough demand for 555? How do you measure this?

I was thinking the opposite. Every time I place an order it's either out of stock or close. I got two bottles of "mystery" 555 in my last order
ysick.gif
, luckily they were the last two as I wanted to order 12. I have been waiting for a restock of med nic level for about 2 weeks. I'm nursing my last bottle of 0 nic level right now. I'd like to continue to buy it from you guys but if that means going without, I'll have to go elsewhere.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Cage ...

Indeed, our Pure Line (which we tend to just get necessity flavors) didn't seem to have a high demand for 555. This isn't to say people loved it, but when it comes down to getting a certain amount of juice in (in a line that is already quite small) the best sellers are what are in fact ordered.

Now, the good news is ... we should have more Camel in tomorrow, and 555 in mid to late next week :) I will also see if we can carry 555 in our CaSH line with some larger bottles for those who really love it.

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
Thanks Cash,

I don't expect anyone to carry extra or unnecessary inventory and risk a loss. It just appears that demand for 555 is higher than anticipated. I'd definitely buy it 50 ml at a time if it was available

I realize everyone has their own favorites and preferences but how anyone could prefer french pipe over... anything, is beyond me.
barf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread