PureSmoker ... is ... MOVING !!!! (small biography within as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Everyone ....

Thought I would take this time to share a little bit about PureSmoker's beginnings, as well as announce the new and exciting news of our move ....

PureSmoker.com was started back in July of 2007. We were fully operational by early August, and the last 8-9 months have been a true blessing.

Both Joanna and Myself both had full times jobs, and started PureSmoker out as a hobby. It was an AMAZING experience. We would work on PS for a few hours every night, and we thought, this is great! We met some awesome people, shared some late night coffee's with some people we met through PS and ECF, and enjoyed life for the next 2-3 months. Fast forward to November. PS was growing increasingly large and Joanna just happened to lose her job due to staff cutbacks (talk about a blessing in disguise) ;) Perfect timing as business was growing VERY rapidly ... Fast foward to the Holiday season, and by Mid December, we were working 15-16 hour days 7 days a week -- most days staying up until 3-4am packing/shipping/and answering emails :)! (Mind you, at this time, I still carried a full time job of 40-50 hours a week) After the holiday season, the rush never stopped and continued on in to January, at which time, I had decided PS was just too much. I ended up leaving that GREAT company that I worked for and pursued PS full time! At first, we thought we had all our bases covered. We were still working very long hours, but felt we could handle it. Within a couple weeks, we couldn't.

INSERT DANIEL HERE.

Daniel has been an awesome addition to the PS Family. His customer service and friendlieness is top notch and we were VERY eager to take him on to head up our sales and support department ....

Now, believe it or not, PureSmoker has been run out of a SINGLE BEDROOM APARTMENT since the beginning (this includes 2 adults and 4 furbabies) The work arounds have been quite difficult and the challenge of storage has really taken shape over the past 2 months, and we have finally gotten to the point where we are too large to make it happen in this current location anymore. Over the past 3-4 weeks, we have been looking at both Commercial Property Here and in a few other locations, and the fact remains, to do business within Los Angeles County, is just too much of a burden for us to take on, being still the startup we are.

So, after hunting and finding the perfect location, not just with amples of storage, but a place we can feel proud of running PureSmoker from, we are ready to announce our big move.

PureSmoker.com will be moving to Nashville, TN!!! There are several reasons for the move, the #1 being Space and Help :) Moving closer to the center of the USA, means an almost guaranteed 2 day shipping to EVERY city in the US. Because of the additional space and storage, we will be able to keep inventory IN STOCK at ALL TIMES, and will be able to take on the help to keep Customer Service a #1 priority.

PureSmoker will be shutting down its operations in California on Tuesday, March 10th, with a Grand Re-Opening (with hopefully some new and exciting products) on Friday, March 20th.

We will be adding stock for the last time (while in California) early next week, and I advise ALL PureSmoker clients (or those that would like to be) to order and stock up accordingly!

We at PS appreciate ALL the support from our clients, the ECF Community, and our friends for making this all possible! During the move, I (Steve) Will likely be unavailable via email and will have everything forwarded to Daniel!

Thanks guys!

Steve & The PureSmoker Team :)

Seewhy1

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Georgia, USA
Congrats, y'all! Hope your move goes smoothly and the furbabies take it well. All of our furbabies have moved at least once (the oldest has move cross country 3 times!), it may take them time to adjust, and you may want to carry some water from your old home so you can gradually introduce them to the water in your new home (yes, water is different and it can affect their tummies). Again, congrats. I'm one of your newer customers but plan to be a long term one. I've been very impressed with all of you.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Congrats PS! Hopefully the furbabies will have more room to play now! :D

Thanks Lacey! They Will ... Coco was actually given to a friend so Kaylee (our 1 year old saint bernard) will be the only dog moving with us. Our kitties will get their own dedicated kittie room :) Kaylee will LOVE all the extra space, although, she sleeps most the time as it is! haha

Wow!

That is awesome :) Definitely an inspiration to anyone else starting out, I'm sure.

Are you planning on having a store-front? Our company is taking a trip in April there... Would LOVE to stock up on some supplies :D

Rita

Hey Rita ... I'm really hoping it was, and I appreciate you saying that. It doesn't take much when starting out ... Time and Dedication is key. We won't have a store front just yet, but are in talks with a couple large chains in TN that will likely be carrying our product. However, when you do come, shoot me an email and we can meet up over coffee or something :)

Congrats, y'all! Hope your move goes smoothly and the furbabies take it well. All of our furbabies have moved at least once (the oldest has move cross country 3 times!), it may take them time to adjust, and you may want to carry some water from your old home so you can gradually introduce them to the water in your new home (yes, water is different and it can affect their tummies). Again, congrats. I'm one of your newer customers but plan to be a long term one. I've been very impressed with all of you.

Hey Seewhy! Great IDEA! Kaylee is already allergic to almost everything (grain wise) and she always seems to have major issues. Will make sure to do that! Thanks for the very kind works :)

Congrats to Steve & The PureSmoker Team

Wish You The Best!

Thanks Cell!

Great Stuff Steve ! , I really hope this move goes smoothly for you and PS and look forward to doing bussieness with you at your new location.

Thanks Tommy!

Well, Howdy neighbor! I'm in mid Arkansas, right next door. Glad to see you expanding.
I've got my trigger finger on the order button, waiting for stock update.

Sooooon ... Very soon ... We are still catching up from Wednesday/Thursday's huge rush, so we will be packing all night tonight and all day tomorrow trying to catch up so we can restock Monday :)

Noodles

Jan 30, 2009
New York City
Congrats! guys!

Dedication to CS is shown here. Also the involvement you guys have in the vaping community, hopefully gives the "PV" a fighting chance in the future.

I almost wish I lived in TN to give you guys a hand. The fact that you guys handled what you have so far in an efficient manner was a far reach.

Good job,
Will there be a christening of the new facility? :w00t:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
This is good news for me. Moving to TN. I will get my orders fast. Living in KY. Thanks Steve and Joanna for everythinng. Thanks to Daniel too. I love Puresmoker.

Hey Rejoice! Yup! :) We may even make the drive up to Kentucky every few weeks just to get our CHIPOTLE FIX !!!! They don't have them in Nashville ... That was a REAL ding right there! Joanna and I live at Chipotle atleast 2-3 days a week :D

Wowzer Steve, you've done well working in those conditions, sounds really hard:( Hope the move goes well and helps with stock :)

P.S. What's a furbaby?

Appreciate the kind words Abe ... I have always hidden the fact of our working conditions trying not to make them an excuse ... hopefully some people will now see where we are coming from :)

Furbaby = Pets ... haha ... We will be taking 1 Saint Bernard (who just turned 1 year old -- it was her Barkday) and 2 kitties.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Congrats PureSmoker.com!

You guys have always been truly wonderful to me and I appreciate the great service you have given me ALWAYS!

Wishing only the BEST for a bright future for the whole Puresmoker.com family.

Thanks Kissysmom, we all really appreciate you very kind words and your support!

psst ... we got yours out today :D Should have Monday!!!

It will be a loooong trip that's for sure. Especially to make it strait though. Kaylee is gonna freak out in that big ole backyard! You can set her loose in Saunders Ferry park too. She'd have a blast!

You guys are gonna love Nashville! It'll be good for your shipping too. A good move all around :).

REALLY not looking forward to the Drive .... 29 hours of pure .... goodness :cool: I wonder if I can get through a 30ml bottle in that time .... hmmmm Sauders Ferry will be awesome for Kay ... except, we need to get her fixed ... the boys will be all over that fine saint bernard tooshy ... :lol:

Congrats! guys!

Dedication to CS is shown here. Also the involvement you guys have in the vaping community, hopefully gives the "PV" a fighting chance in the future.

I almost wish I lived in TN to give you guys a hand. The fact that you guys handled what you have so far in an efficient manner was a far reach.

Good job,
Will there be a christening of the new facility? :w00t:

Thanks Noodles !!!! A christening ... hmmmm ... sounds like a very fun idea! Make just have to do something like that !!!!! :D

lee929

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Congrats guys!

A friend of mine had a similar situation as yours, he started a company that deals with performance car parts, basically started out of his home and grew quickly from there. Fast forward 8 years, has his own storefront and just opened another performance shop. You remind me of him in that hard work and dedication to good service pays off! :) Keep up the good work and look forward to purchasing from your company in the future!

Kissysmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
Just north of Portland, OR
Woo hoo! Just got my shipped order e-mail! Thanks for that. :D

As an aside, I will most likely be moving from the west coast towards that direction myself as my boyfriend has accepted a promotion transfer to - of all places - freaking Muskogee, OK. Screw you Georgia Pacific. Shoot me now. WHY GOD, WHY? I don't sound bitter or anything, do I? No offense to anyone here from Oklahoma. It's just gonna take some serious getting used to. At least I'll know Puresmoker.com isn't too far away.

Sorry for the threadjack.

Rock on Puresmoker.com!

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
I can't say how happy I am that you guys are taking such a big step in your venture.

You've done an amazing job endearing yourself to your customers, and I just know things will be even better for you in TN.

All the best with your move. I won't stop sending my friends and family your direction!

Change is in the air here on ECF! It looks like I'll be moving from Texas to Washington D.C. before the end of the year.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Congrats guys!

A friend of mine had a similar situation as yours, he started a company that deals with performance car parts, basically started out of his home and grew quickly from there. Fast forward 8 years, has his own storefront and just opened another performance shop. You remind me of him in that hard work and dedication to good service pays off! :) Keep up the good work and look forward to purchasing from your company in the future!

Thanks Lee!

Cars is another passion of mine!!!! What type of performance shop (specialty wise) ???

And you're right, hard work and dedication pays off ... its just those long hours will soon pass, however, they just get longer and longer. Pulling out your hair, showless and shaveless days ... Got to love them! :D

Woo hoo! Just got my shipped order e-mail! Thanks for that. :D

As an aside, I will most likely be moving from the west coast towards that direction myself as my boyfriend has accepted a promotion transfer to - of all places - freaking Muskogee, OK. Screw you Georgia Pacific. Shoot me now. WHY GOD, WHY? I don't sound bitter or anything, do I? No offense to anyone here from Oklahoma. It's just gonna take some serious getting used to. At least I'll know Puresmoker.com isn't too far away.

Sorry for the threadjack.

Rock on Puresmoker.com!

OK ??? Not bad ... The west coast is *nice*, but TN and the south is just so much more beautiful. Nashville/Hendersonville is still far from the boonies, but its a very nice median for us, especially coming from Los Angeles :shock:

When you headed there kissy?

Nashville huh?.......You will be the New "King" there.......best of luck...The Wiz!

Haha, Thanks Wiz ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread