Puresmoker Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
I ordered a 901b from PureSmoker.com - Your #1 Source For ECigs, Parts, & Accessories! when I ordered I also ordered a Cash eliquid "True Menthol" and I ordered Pure Ejuice "Strawberry". I then ordered later a USB pass-through battery pack and Pure Ejuice "Orange". Here is my review of them.

The True Menthol from Cash's eliquid line was very good. Either the best, or next to the best Menthol Flavor I have had to date (in VERY close competition to Wicked). The strawberry wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything to get real excited about. The orange was actually pretty good, but seemed to bother my throat after a day of smoking. I noticed that the Pure Ejuice all come in a white(ish) colored bottle with an orange cap. But both of the Pure Ejuice after about a day of vaping really felt kind of weak flavored and bothered my throat quite a bit. But the Cash's Menthol I can't say enough how good it tasted. For the 2 weeks that I vaped that I didn't need a real cigarette at all. I will definitely order more of his true menthol and would definitely consider ordering more of the "cash's Eliquid" but I think I will stay away from the Pure juice. I am not sure if it's where he gets it from, or what's in it but it just didn't suite well with me.

Bottom line, order puresmoker's Cash's Eliquid and I am sure you will enjoy it. And it is great price especially if you were a menthol smoker.

Flavor(Menthol) - 5 out of 5
Flavor(Strawberry/Orange) - 3 out of 5
Vapor - 4.5 out of 5
Shipping - 5 out of 5
Customer service 4 out of 5
Packaging/bottles - 4 out of 5
Price - 4 out of 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread