Puresmoker Legacy MINI pics and first thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I just got my Puresmoker Legacy mini today, I have to tell you this thing is awesome. If your not familiar with them, Puresmoker makes mechanical mods. This is the Mini version of the new Legacy. It's a bottom button, all mechanical, 18350 3.7V battery mod. This has a media blasted finish and is all stainless steel. It's finely built, fired right up, and generally just a great sexy little device. I returned my Icon (the previous smaller mod, which took a single 14500 battery) for this and I am so happy that I did.

The first thing I did when I got the package was wonder if anything was in it, it was light. I ripped it open and was just blown away by how small and sturdy this thing is. I threw in a charged AW IMR 18350, tightened the switch down and threw a filled carto on, and it fired like a beast. I've been using KR808s until I got this and there is just no comparison. It hits harder than my Icon (at least it feels that way) and 15 minutes later I am buzzed on juice. I bought the Icon 3 weeks before this was released, an d returned it right away to wait for this instead.

I would recommend this if your looking for a small, very well built, everyday mod you can take out an about with you. I don't think anyone wouldn't love to get their hands on it. Without further ado, here are the pics. I set it up next to a KR808D-1, a AA battery, a 30ml bottle of juice and a 18350 battery so you can get a sense of how big (tiny) it is.

Here it is with no atomizer/cartomizer attached, look at how little he is!

With a 3ml tank from Puresmoker attached, fits great by the way. Sits flush right on top with almost no perceivable gap.

In hand with a tank, I have small hands

With a standard 510 atomizer and drip tip attached

Nothing on it stealthed away in my hand.

I recommend this highly. If this is considered more of a review, and should be moved or deleted, please mods let me know. I posted this in the Puresmoker supplier forum, but I thought it was worth posting for anyone who may be interested in a small 3.7V tube mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread