Puresmoker warranty isn't one at all;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

star4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2009
I am glad that HD got his satisfaction with his broken prodigy. I have gotten nothing from them at all. I am stuck with a 100 product that I can't use. I read that Puresmoker won't replace a product that is crossthreaded more than once. well, they said I cross threaded it and I have not returned it before this but they won't do a thing for me.How many people have crossthreaded a flashlight body and ruined it?? I for one NEVER. I do mechanical work everyday and if I had crossthreaded it I would admit that I ruined it. The threads on my unit gradually became smoother and smoother until the adapter wouldn't stay on anymore. I blame the hardness of the steel for this one.

I had issues with my prodigy that they were aware were happening but somehow my warranty is void and I ahve to pay them for a replacement? I am reasonable and wasn't asking for an entire new unit,my end cap was lost, (it flew off when the spring came loose) and my switch was gone, (it melted the housing as well and burned my car seat). I was not trying to rip them off, I only wanted the warranty honored.

If the warranty is not honored for 6 months on hard parts as it states then take the warranty off and don't have one at all. Who is PS to judge by looking at a unit that the customer must have misthreaded it?? Could it be, that the metal, (i suspect is from China) was faulty?? PS was also aware that the switches melted and that the springs came off the end caps. It is not as though I am making up lies.

100 bucks is alot of money for what is really only a flashlight mod. The least they could do is take care of their customers. Perhaps they need to get rid of the warranty all together and then we won't expect anything??

You will lose more in lost sales PS than I have lost on your product. I will continue to tell people the truth about your "warranty" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread