puresmoker

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm new to the whole e-smoking thing and i've been going over your lovely forum for the past few days. I'm curious to know if there is any way to pay for some e-liquid on puresmoker.com by credit card. The only way to pay was Paypal, and i'm not to interested in setting up a paypal account. if anyone has gotten around this some way any tips you could provide would be great.

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
I too was wary of the PayPal link when first shopping at PureSmoker... but as above, you can indeed just pay with your credit or debit card without all the PayPal nonsense. They'll ask you if you want to open an account and explain why it rocks the universe to do so every time, but it's easy to ignore and just pay according to your preference. Go ahead and click through.

PureSmoker has some of the best product and service I've found... and jiffy delivery, too.

ohioguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Madison, Indiana USA
Steve seams willing to accommodate his customers. I bet if you shot him an e-mail he would take a check or money order. It would just add a few extra days before you could get the product. I've never seen a good business man turn down money.

Also there is/was a rule about suppliers not posting on the “New members forum”. So you may want to post this on the “Suppliers forum”

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
I have paypal on my website and there is a way to set it up so you can take credit cards with out going through the paypal link. It is called payflopro and you set it up in your paypal account and they tell your shopping cart to accept credit cards and paypal provides you with the token number to enter into your shopping cart software. It works invisible to the customer and they dont even know it is going through paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread