Puresmoker's USB PassThrough Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dukeboy08

I just got my Mini (DSE 901b)Usb passthrough from puresmoker.com today and Man oh man it freakin packs a punch!

I had a brand new atomizer I put on it also and after dripping all the excess primer fluid out of it, This Passthrough battery is On FIRE!! not literally but it's like a fresh new battery every puff!

I would recomend this to anyone that lives on their computer like I do, and Anyone Driving for a living. Walmart has a USB charger that plugs directly in the cigarette lighter in your car.
Never need a battery again.
0003399101640_150X150.jpg

Walmart.com: Scosche Dual USB Car Charger: Auto Electronics
and there are things on Ebay that are just usb battery packs.. about $30.00..
USB 2 Battery Pack & Charger for iPhone 1G 3G cell phon - eBay (item 260336968847 end time Dec-28-08 16:06:28 PST)

D

Dukeboy08

I have contacted the Technical Support for Scosche regarding what you said and wanted to see what they have to say about the powering of the 1000mah. I also wanted to see what other devices that they might have if this one didn't work so I will keep all of us informed.

I know the Ebay Device Will work Because other people on this forum has tried it and works perfectly.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Yes, I heard that battery pack charger works too, although I haven't tried it myself (yet).

The problem with some of these adapter chargers is they don't tell you the mah in the advertisement so it's hard to tell what you're getting.

It's funny that I was using a cheapo 801 usb passthrough from bestecig.com when I joined this forum. It was my first device. I went on a mission to find something to work with it so I could power it at work and in my car. Nobody really had much info on them then so I was pretty much forced to try different things on my own.

Dnakr finally provided me with links to a car charger and wall charger that seemed to work, I purchased both of them and found they really do work.

Now puresmoker is selling the usb passthroughs and they're a hot item and everybody is coming up with powering suggestions. Go figure! :|

In any event, I really don't want to speak for the 901 because I don't know if something different might work for them. But I definitely know about the 801's :p

Lu

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I had ordered them off of ebay shortly after I started the usb ecig. I don't think they were really a brand name...just a couple of cheapos to try. When they didn't work, someone told me to look at the mah on them...it was 500 on both. But I knew they worked overall because my son tried them both on his ipod. That's when someone else told me to try 1000 mah ones.

I just posted the links to the 1000 mah adapters here a few days ago because I rec'd them and tried them and they worked, so I figured I would share that info.

If you are interested:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/4593-wait-minute.html#post73897

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread