The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Purilum Flavors

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Beamslider, Dec 8, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Mine should be here tomorrow.

• Like Like x 5
  2. dobroeutro

dobroeutro Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Mine came today as well... :D Will likely do some single flavor testing over the next few days... :cool:

• Like Like x 5
  3. Beamslider

Beamslider Ultra Member Verified Member

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Mixed small batches of some of the new ones and tasted 3 of them.

Tasted:
    Chocolate Peanut Butter....Nice kind of tastes like the Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate peanut butter cups.
    White Peach.....Delicious
    Original Tobacco....Not bad...hope it will improve

• Like Like x 4
  4. sk25411

sk25411 Senior Member

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Mine came last week, and I mixed a few up, haven’t tried all of them, letting some steep at least a week.

Butter Pecan - smells great, tried after 3 day steep, not much flavor at all. I was surprised. The smell didn’t line up with the taste at all. Hoping a week or so makes it better, I have high hopes for this. @7%

Sweet strawberry - it’s strawberry for sure. Tasted rather fake to me. I won’t be using it for “fruit mixes”, I got it to add to strawberry biscuit for more strawberry flavor, will update when I try the mixes I made up.

Butter cream - added 2% with 8% strawberry biscuit. Using it to try and give more buttery biscuit. The mix is steeping.

Sweet tobacco - smells great! Made a stand alone @7%, will try tomorrow. Also read from this forum to try 7% sweet tobacco, and 3% inw gold ducat. Mixed that up as well, will try tomorrow.

Marshmallow - lovely smell, not sure on the taste of this one. I wasn’t a fan. Tried it stand alone @6%, and then a small mix with sweet strawberry. Ehhh, fruits and marshmallows just aren’t my thing.

This is just first impressions, will try everything later on!

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. MMW

MMW Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2015
    NH
    Following for fruits! (FFF)

• Like Like x 6
  6. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Mine came in, hoping to mix tomorrow.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I have some of the Butter Pecan mixed up from early December and some of the Butter Pecan Praline mixed up from the same time frame of early December.

I have only tried the Butter Pecan after a couple days, but have tried the Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream on several different dates. Both were done at 6%. The Butter Pecan Praline needs around 4 weeks steeping, maybe more. It has a nice subtle pecan flavor on inhale and a definite ice cream taste on exhale that lingers a minute or two after vaping. It doesn't really have a sweetness to it and probably could use a sweetener. But overall it is pretty good at 4 weeks.

I suspect that the butter pecan might be better with some caramel added or maybe with a custard as an accent.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I just mixed up a small batch of the Butter Pecan Praline with the Purilum Banana and a few drops of sweetener. I am hoping that after a month of sitting around this will come out tasting similar black walnut banana ice cream since the pecan is kind of similar to that taste.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Pls let us know how this one turns out.....inquiring minds want to know. :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. sk25411

sk25411 Senior Member

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Small update this morning. Cleaned, rebuilt, wicked one of my Ares with a kanthal, 28g, 2.5mm, 8 wraps, 1.5 ohm.

Tossed in some Purilium Sweet Tobacco. All I can say is, WOW! (7%, 50/50, 12mg).

This stuff if great, and it’s only been steeping for 5 days. It has this pleasant sweetness on inhale, that’s not overpowering. The exhale is a nice earthy tobacco feel. I think I’m in love!

I also mixed up a 7% sweet tobacco, 3% INW gold ducat, and it’s also a keeper. I love me some gold ducat, and the sweet tobacco plays really well with it! I think I’ll even tone down the ducat to 1% (it’s pretty potent).

I’m going to mix more as I type this! For sure ordering a big Purilium Sweet Tobacco!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I too find the Sweet Tobacco solo to be a great vape. It gets a little better with a couple weeks steeping but I don't think it really needs any steeping. It is definitely a winner. It mixes well with double RY4 and Fruit flavors. Probably going to be the main flavor vaped here

They have an Original Tobacco flavor too, got some but haven't tried it yet.

I got so many of their flavors to sample, it will be weeks before I get around to all of them.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Toasted Coconut Cheesecake 7.5 %
    Banana 2.5%
    plus 1 drop sweetener per 10 ml

Really good at 3 weeks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. sk25411

sk25411 Senior Member

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    I just need to say it again. Purilium Sweet Tobacco is freaking delicious! I added 2 drops of purilium super sweet to 30ml of my recent (7%) Sweet Tobacco mix.

SO GOOD!!!! After only 3 days!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. smacuser

smacuser Avid Vapper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    and, what would that be?

jk :thumbs:. Gotta get me some that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

PREACH!! I add a couple % of Inawera gold ducat but the purilum sweet tobacco does the heavy lifting in the mix and I can’t get enough of it. Delicious stuff, a 55 gallon drum is only 10 grand and some change. I’m not going that big but my next order I’m gonna do 500ml’s of the sweet, sweet, nectar. Any1 know when the next nicotine river sale will be? President’s day? Valentines? Groundhog? Any1? Any1? Bueller?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I ordered 30 ML of the Sweet Tobacco to test several months back. It was so good, I went back and ordered 3 x 4 oz bottles of it.

Do I need to order more before it gets wiped out of stock?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It didn’t say out of stock when I clicked on 55 gallon so I’d say you need not worry. I emailed them asking when next sale will be and Valentine’s Day was a possible they said. Otherwise just the big holidays get some sort of sale which would put Easter next I believe. So hopefully the put a code out for V-day because I’ll be empty before Easter and although they have some fabulous prices, I just love getting a better deal. Can never have too much money.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Presidents day is coming up in FEB. Wonder if that is a big enough holiday to have a sale.?

:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1