Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Mixed small batches of some of the new ones and tasted 3 of them.

Tasted:
Chocolate Peanut Butter....Nice kind of tastes like the Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate peanut butter cups.
White Peach.....Delicious
Original tobacco....Not bad...hope it will improve

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Mine came last week, and I mixed a few up, haven’t tried all of them, letting some steep at least a week.

Butter Pecan - smells great, tried after 3 day steep, not much flavor at all. I was surprised. The smell didn’t line up with the taste at all. Hoping a week or so makes it better, I have high hopes for this. @7%

Sweet strawberry - it’s strawberry for sure. Tasted rather fake to me. I won’t be using it for “fruit mixes”, I got it to add to strawberry biscuit for more strawberry flavor, will update when I try the mixes I made up.

Butter cream - added 2% with 8% strawberry biscuit. Using it to try and give more buttery biscuit. The mix is steeping.

Sweet tobacco - smells great! Made a stand alone @7%, will try tomorrow. Also read from this forum to try 7% sweet tobacco, and 3% inw gold ducat. Mixed that up as well, will try tomorrow.

Marshmallow - lovely smell, not sure on the taste of this one. I wasn’t a fan. Tried it stand alone @6%, and then a small mix with sweet strawberry. Ehhh, fruits and marshmallows just aren’t my thing.

This is just first impressions, will try everything later on!

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I have some of the Butter Pecan mixed up from early December and some of the Butter Pecan Praline mixed up from the same time frame of early December.

I have only tried the Butter Pecan after a couple days, but have tried the Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream on several different dates. Both were done at 6%. The Butter Pecan Praline needs around 4 weeks steeping, maybe more. It has a nice subtle pecan flavor on inhale and a definite ice cream taste on exhale that lingers a minute or two after vaping. It doesn't really have a sweetness to it and probably could use a sweetener. But overall it is pretty good at 4 weeks.

I suspect that the butter pecan might be better with some caramel added or maybe with a custard as an accent.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I just mixed up a small batch of the Butter Pecan Praline with the Purilum Banana and a few drops of sweetener. I am hoping that after a month of sitting around this will come out tasting similar black walnut banana ice cream since the pecan is kind of similar to that taste.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I just mixed up a small batch of the Butter Pecan Praline with the Purilum Banana and a few drops of sweetener. I am hoping that after a month of sitting around this will come out tasting similar black walnut banana ice cream since the pecan is kind of similar to that taste.
Pls let us know how this one turns out.....inquiring minds want to know. :D

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Small update this morning. Cleaned, rebuilt, wicked one of my Ares with a kanthal, 28g, 2.5mm, 8 wraps, 1.5 ohm.

Tossed in some Purilium Sweet Tobacco. All I can say is, WOW! (7%, 50/50, 12mg).

This stuff if great, and it’s only been steeping for 5 days. It has this pleasant sweetness on inhale, that’s not overpowering. The exhale is a nice earthy tobacco feel. I think I’m in love!

I also mixed up a 7% sweet tobacco, 3% INW gold ducat, and it’s also a keeper. I love me some gold ducat, and the sweet tobacco plays really well with it! I think I’ll even tone down the ducat to 1% (it’s pretty potent).

I’m going to mix more as I type this! For sure ordering a big Purilium Sweet Tobacco!

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I too find the Sweet Tobacco solo to be a great vape. It gets a little better with a couple weeks steeping but I don't think it really needs any steeping. It is definitely a winner. It mixes well with double RY4 and Fruit flavors. Probably going to be the main flavor vaped here

They have an Original Tobacco flavor too, got some but haven't tried it yet.

I got so many of their flavors to sample, it will be weeks before I get around to all of them.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I just need to say it again. Purilium Sweet Tobacco is freaking delicious! I added 2 drops of purilium super sweet to 30ml of my recent (7%) Sweet Tobacco mix.

SO GOOD!!!! After only 3 days!!
PREACH!! I add a couple % of Inawera gold ducat but the purilum sweet tobacco does the heavy lifting in the mix and I can’t get enough of it. Delicious stuff, a 55 gallon drum is only 10 grand and some change. I’m not going that big but my next order I’m gonna do 500ml’s of the sweet, sweet, nectar. Any1 know when the next nicotine river sale will be? President’s day? Valentines? Groundhog? Any1? Any1? Bueller?

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I ordered 30 ML of the Sweet Tobacco to test several months back. It was so good, I went back and ordered 3 x 4 oz bottles of it.

Do I need to order more before it gets wiped out of stock?
It didn’t say out of stock when I clicked on 55 gallon so I’d say you need not worry. I emailed them asking when next sale will be and Valentine’s Day was a possible they said. Otherwise just the big holidays get some sort of sale which would put Easter next I believe. So hopefully the put a code out for V-day because I’ll be empty before Easter and although they have some fabulous prices, I just love getting a better deal. Can never have too much money.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It didn’t say out of stock when I clicked on 55 gallon so I’d say you need not worry. I emailed them asking when next sale will be and Valentine’s Day was a possible they said. Otherwise just the big holidays get some sort of sale which would put Easter next I believe. So hopefully the put a code out for V-day because I’ll be empty before Easter and although they have some fabulous prices, I just love getting a better deal. Can never have too much money.
Presidents day is coming up in FEB. Wonder if that is a big enough holiday to have a sale.?

:)

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Pls let us know how this one turns out.....inquiring minds want to know. :D

Just tried the Butter Pecan Praline with Banana and sweetener. Not 100% black walnut banana ice cream but very similar. Quite good and I like it. I probably wouldn't vape it all day but makes for a nice dessert type vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread