Purilum Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
Finally got around to tasting the Butter Mint with the addition of 1% FA Marshmallow.
It is giving what I was looking for. Just knocked the edge off the mint and added enough sweetness.
Looks like a have an easy backup recipe that takes a lot less flavors.
Been using the Sgt. Rock recipe (posted earlier in this thread) since Feb. 2015 and have never looked back.
Only problem I have now is the FA marshmallow I have is a 10ml bottle and I just ordered an 8oz. TFA Toasted Marshmallow for my other recipe.:rolleyes:
I ordered the Purilum Butter Mint last order in a 30ml. so I have plenty more to play with.:p
:toast: Thanks

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I mixed some PUR Coffee with sweet milk at 7% back in January of this year. I liked it when I first tried it but I originally thought it to be too strong on the coffee and a little too sweet.

I have been vaping it today and it has mellowed out beautifully. Nice Coffee with a little sweet milk, just about perfect.

So maybe just takes time with it.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Ok I finally order some butterscotch ripple and tfa pistachio flavoring that I’ve been wanting for the better part of this year. Both were recommended by @sk25411 if memory serves me and on multiple occasions because when you have memory like mine. Everyday is new and exciting and every person I meet a new acquaintance I know nothing about. Anyway the order is placed so I can finally try the venerable sweet T X butterscotch ripple combo and also make a nice pistachio tobacco. Just thought I’d share my order and excitement for my new flavor combinations.
PS. I started a thread about the many brands of nicotine nic river is selling now and if you have experience with any of them please share your thoughts so we can have a reference for nicotine buyers on the different brands. I ordered some chemnovatic so I’ll give some first impressions on that brand when I use it. Thanks for listening.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I mixed it finally and I really, really like it. It is a sweet, subtle yellow apple flavor.
Thanks I'll keep that one in mind. You should try the raspberry, beautiful flavor with a long steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread