Purilum Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
Got a bunch of these from Nicotine River. Everyone one out of the batch I got are great.

Nice clean flavors that match the description.

So far I have tried the Sweet tobacco, Toasted Coconut Cheesecake, Butter Pecan, Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream, Banana and Vanilla custard. All taste clean and like what the name is. Will be getting more to try for sure.

The Sweet tobacco is a good standalone with a nice clean tobacco with some sort of toasted nut background note. Mixed at 5% at first but a little too light so tried 6% and it is good after a week but much better after 3 weeks.

The Butter Pecan is really nice and good solo too.

The Banana is a nice ripe banana taste but very strong. Don't need more than 4% of it. It needs a good 3 weeks to age well though. Will have to try it mixed with some other fruits as Banana kind of boring.
I don't have a lot of Purlium in my wheelhouse yet unfortunately. Just these:

Country Apple (PUR)
Citrus Menthol (PUR)
Raspberry (PUR)
Sweet Strawberry (PUR)

My favorite is the Country Apple. I think it would go well with a natural tobacco mix.

I haven't tried Citrus Menthol yet. Purchased it because I've never tried any commercial flavors with menthol or koolada. I figured it would be better to throw a $1.49 flavor in the trash than spend over $20 on some "popular" commercial mix.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
What percentage are you using? I found it soapy at 6% and gave up out of disinterest.

I think you just need to give this Blueberry Peach Pastry some time and space. It is now close to 2 months after I mixed it and it is really good now. I wouldn't vape it all day but it is a nice dessert type vape. Nice Blueberry with a pie crust pastry taste and a very faint hint of peach now that wasn't there before. Might be even better adding a little peach to the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread