Purple Nurple by G2 Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iocus

Mar 2, 2013
UK
This is an excerpt of my review of Purple Nurple by G2 Vapor. To read the full review please visit my blog.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, ECF.

"The first thing I notice as I begin to vape this liquid is that, unlike the previous G2 Vapor liquids that I've tried, this is quite a subtle flavour. I can drag on the device for a good ten to twelve seconds before any sensation of pressure or throat hit registers at the back of my throat. As I inhale, there's the sensation of sweetness on the tip of my tongue that I'm expecting, but it's subtle. As I continue to inhale, the flavour of grape amplifies and I sense it most predominantly on the insides of my cheeks. When the breath turns and I begin to exhale, the flavour of grape has fully matured and is joined by the lightest infusion of lemon. There is also a certain floral quality to the flavour at this stage as well. Purple Nurple seems to benefit from a hot coil, so those of you with variable voltage or variable wattage devices might want to turn up the dial. I also find that drawing the vapour into my mouth before inhaling increases the potency of the flavour and the throat hit. The aftertaste is in keeping with the flavour of the vapour, that of grape with a slightly acidic tang on the tongue."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/purple-nurple-by-g2-vapor.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread