Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
Start by getting some different banana and blueberry flavors and some small bottles and let the experiments begin. remember you can add a lark in here and there to add a depth of flavor and change up a note. Play with the butterfly farts they can make a huge difference. You may create a better mix. You can also look threw the recipe treads for recipes with those main ingredients to get a starting point. Take notes and have fun.

Good Luck
D

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
Start by getting some different banana and blueberry flavors and some small bottles and let the experiments begin. remember you can add a lark in here and there to add a depth of flavor and change up a note. Play with the butterfly farts they can make a huge difference. You may create a better mix. You can also look threw the recipe treads for recipes with those main ingredients to get a starting point. Take notes and have fun.

Good Luck
D

Butterfly farts! That's what my latest diy juice tastes like ....now I know what to call it. Thanks!

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
I think Sean uses TFA for his mixes. Ripe bananna is the flavor I taste the most in the Purple Pieman. Not so much Blueberry, but I think it is Blueberry CANDY, not Blueberry Wild or Blueberry Extra. That is what it tastes like to me, anyway.

This is correct, he only uses TFA. Should be fairly easy to recreate from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread