The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Travel and Vaping PV on airlines

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by fuzzyface83, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fuzzyface83

fuzzyface83 Full Member

Sep 17, 2010
    New Jersey
    Taking a flight from New Jersey to Chicago on monday. Anyone have problems with getting vaporizers onto planes. If so any ideas on how too

2. six

six Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    under the blue sky
    As long as it isn't a big mod, TSA people never say anything to me. I had 2 eGo batts and attys in my carry on and a couple of 5 ml juice bottles in my bag of liquids last flight. I've had 510s in my laptop bag, too. I've never had to explain any of it.

3. Valsacar

Valsacar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Seoul
    No problems ever.

Moving thread to appropriate section.

4. fuzzyface83

fuzzyface83 Full Member

Sep 17, 2010
    New Jersey
    ty..didnt see travel section sorry

5. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    I just got back from a trip up north. No problems either way (they were more concerned with the inserts in my boots!) and I had a HUGE amount of stuff. I was bringing plenty to show/share with family.
    Only thing: carry on all batteries. (The rest of my things i split between carry on and packed.) Put any liquid in appropriate sized bottles in your quart baggie. I put everything in seperate baggies and labeled the outside with the contents. ie: "ecig batteries", "disposables", etc. I also included some V4L cards in each baggie I had packed. The back of the card has good info for the non-vaper. At this point, most know what they are. So just follow the rules and you'll be fine.

Sent from my pod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.