PV Related Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3hp00ky

Feb 26, 2010
So let me start this off! Most of you don't know me due to the fact that I'm pretty new here. I haven't really been this avid about a message board in a long long time. So I'd just like to say awesome place you guys have here.

So I introduced myself in the new members board a few weeks ago, I really didn't drop much info about myself, due to the fact I was still trolling around. But for all of you who don't know me, my real name is Chris. I've been in the Army for almost six years now.

My grammar at times is a tad flaky. So please bare with, there's a reason why I'm in the military and not designing super computers.

So let me get down to business, it's actually a pretty funny story. It all started about three weeks ago, when I decided after seeing someone with this cool little thing he called a blu, to get a personal vaporizer. I was all amazed by this. Being a smoker, a rather bored individual at times I took the time to look into it.

The more and more I researched it, the more and more I realized I wanted one. So I went out on a whim and bought the Volcano, (they ship to APO/FPO). Shortly after, about a day after I find ECF and started to regret my decision on the Volcano. I went to AltSmoke, and bought the Yeti. So then I start looking for good juice and all. I chose TV, because of the high ratings TV gets around here. Bought some juice.

Not to mention while all this is going on the Ol'lady as I'll call her (I love her to death!) is not to sure about this whole thing. The more and more I talk to her about it the more and more she doesn't like the idea. I just ordered a few computer peripherals, so the whole me spending more money on something….well we all can relate to this.

Now the volcano shipped on the 25th about 24 hours after ordering it. Rob shipped my Yeti in under 12 I think. (Rob you rock BTW). Geoff sent out my juice the same say my lovely lady shipped my computer junk. So now, I have Volcano, Yeti, TastyVapor, and random computer stuffs all floating in the mail. Three weeks ago.

Let me say that here in Bahrain for the last 4 months we've had no issues with mail, the Military Postal Service (MPS) rocks 90% of the time. But we changed our address about a month ago.

SO!

The yeti showed up today after about two weeks of sitting in a warehouse somewhere, because this new magical address just showed up out of no where in Bahrain. I guess the guys had no record of an address change and the packages started stacking up. Wanna talk about a bummer. 2 weeks of going to the mail room everyday to find no mail. :(

Now I have my Volcano, TastyVapor, and other crud unaccounted for. I've already burned through 4 carts on the Yeti ( I love it BTW!) But here's the issue. Since I haven't the slightest idea of when the other PV packages are coming in, I might just be assed out on juice not even a day after getting my stuff.

Moral of story…well I can't really think of one ATM. (maybe this all is just a case of bad luck).

But for Rob @ altsmoke, thanks for hooking me up with the extra 5 pre-filled carts. I might have some hope if the Volcano or TV shows up tomorrow afternoon. But I know I'm going to have to fall back on this can of mint skoal I have sitting here. I'm half tempted to order another round of TV just incase this happens again. :eek:

Well rant over. Sorry for bugging you guys with this but I figured it would be a good laugh at the expense of another fellow vaper :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread