Not open for further replies.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
This is from the pyrotanks website:

PyroTanks are handblown glass cartomizer tanks made in Asheville, North Carolina. The type of glass used in PyroTanks is borosilicate glass or more commonly known as Pyrex. Borosilicate glass is considered the most heat resistant and durable glass there is. Each piece of art is made using a 3000 degree flame and then placed in a kiln to ensure the tank will be strong.

My thoughts:

I love my pyrotank. It's beautiful, it works well, and it's one of a kind.

It comes with the tank, 2 sets of rubber grommets, and a small velvet pouch. It's easy to put together--just stick the carto through, with a grommet on the bottom, fill the tank with juice, and put the top grommet on. The tank has a clear section that allows you to see your juice level. When you need to refill, just remove the top grommet, fill, and replace. There is enough room that you don't need a syringe to fill with.

The tanks are not painted. They are made with colored glass and they are beautiful. The picture does not do it justice, believe me.

I've had no issues with my tank, no leaks, nothing.

I highly recommend these.

By the way, right now the owner is offering a $10 discount with the code FACEBOOK10 (all caps). The website is www.pyrotanks.com

IMG_0745.jpg

Not sure why this picture is sideways, but I can't seem to fix it!

Last edited:

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
How large are the tanks? Took a look on the site and I could not find where it said the capacity.

I'm not sure how much, but it's a lot. My tank is on the smaller size, and it holds a lot of juice, although I haven't measured how much yet. I'll measure and post here afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread