QC Associates review of hoosierecigsupply.com Dual coil cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockproof

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
PA
Nice review Leggo. Dualies rock. They have been a game changer for me. Having exclusively vaped 306LR's since I started (bottom fed, top fed, dripped...), I was kinda convinced that 306LR's were the end of the road, as good as it gets...until I hit my first duallie. They are defineitely a must try for anyone on the fence.

Last edited:

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Just received my Dekang Double Mint. I love this! It brings me back to my early vaping. I never knew what was in the prefilled cartos I bought when I first started vaping. I only loved one sweet minty flavor from the that time. I thought to myself what was it. I took a shot b/c Hoosier has a $11 deal for 50mls of Dekang. I received it yesterday in a sealed 50ml dropper. This is what I was looking for. It is ultra pure and the taste is perfect. I've heard a lot of roomers about tainted or altered Dekang offered by suppliers. After I saw the video of their factory where they make it I knew that it had to suppliers altering the juice. This Double mint from Hoosier was like I said before sealed and ultra pure. I can't believe the deal I got. Thanks Hoosierecigsupply!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread