Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I came across some info about a new liquid from FlavourArt called Qhit. It is supposed to provide TH without containing any nicotine at all. Here are a couple of links:

http://www.ecigexpress.com/flavoring-flavourart-condensed-c-16_29/qhit-e-liquid-30ml-p-610

Fumo elettronico :: QHIT - Flavourart. La sartoria degli aromi

I can't wait for the day when I can give up nicotine but, for me, the hardest part would be living without the "reckless TH" which is probably the #1 reason why I vape. I guess I'm hoping that this might provide an easier way out.

Has anyone tried this liquid? If so, does it really provide good TH? Thanks for your help.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I have a sampler of it, but I haven't used it. I've read of people having coughing and discomfort from it, because you have to use it in very high concentration to get throat hit - most of the people using it I read about were using 20-50%.

So, I'm waiting on it for now.
Hey, thanks. FA site states to mix it 30-50% with PG or VG. I wonder why some people felt discomfort and why it make them cough, hmmm....
Do you know where I can get more info on it? Has it been previously discussed here on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread