Qualifications For the ALPHA™ Program & ALL ALPHA Product Discussion HERE- Check Here For New Alpha Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We'd rather keep editorial comments on your status out of this thread. If you were not approved please PM me and I will take a look at it. Troops, leaving remarks like that don't actually help the situation. This is to be a program that has a good spirit. We want people in the program who have a good attitude, so keep that in mind if for some reason you were turned down this go-round. WE WANT as many in the program as we can, there is no artificial limit. Our SA's are given leeway on this and I support them fully, they actually check many things and do actual research for GotVapes before they open the gate to a member, it is MUCH appreciated. Some of you who may not see an Add To Cart:

• Check if you are logged in...
  • PM me, I may have just forgot or accidentally skipped over you on the lists that are turned in.
  • But there are several factors we look for and you actually may have been turned down this go-round but keep a good attitude, this is actually the most valuable asset you can bring to the program. Don't whine! Be an ADULT!! PM me if you would like to appeal it, etc...but DON't bring it into the ALPHA thread - warning: I will delete these posts myself from here on out so that we can stay on topic.

Peace & Love to All vaping Mankind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread