Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Please check the updates at the bottom of this thread. Availability will be posted regularly. I will only list box mods which are available for shipping within 24 to 48 hours. You will receive a PayPal invoice when your order is available and ready for shipping. Completed orders made by 8PM Eastern time will be shipped the following day.
I pre-build all modboxes with the exception of adding the LED, which will be added when your choice of LED color is made with your order

Scroll down for photos.

Specifications

§ I only use protected batteries
§ Atomizer connector is sealed and secured with JB Weld
§ I use 22 gauge copper wire along with silver bearing solder for secure connections
§ Each boxmod is available with 510 threads. Adaptors may be used for KR808/901, or 801

I can also build the boxmod for stealth vaping (no LED). Please specify when ordering.

LED color choices are:
· Indigo Blue
· Magenta
· Green
· Orange
· Red
· Periwinkle
· Stealth (NO LED)

Package A – 3.7 v

3.7 Box mod with LED (no batteries, charger or carto included)
$19.00 + $5.25 Priority Shipping

Package B – 3.7 v

3.7 Volt Box mod with LED
(2) Ultrafire 14500 900mah Protected Batteries
14500 Charger included
3ml KBV juice sample
1 Boge 2.0 Ohm (LR) Cartomizer
$37.00 + $5.25 Priority Shipping

Package C – 5v

5 Volt Box Mod (No Batteries, charger or carto included)
$28.00 + $5.25 Priority Shipping

Package D – 5v

5.0 volt Box Mod w/ LED
2 Ultrafire 14500 900 Mah Protected Batteries
14500 Battery Charger
1 Boge 3.0 Ohm Cartomizer
3ml KBV juice sample
$46.00 + $5.25 Priority Shipping

Options/Add-ons

Custom personalization - $10 (Mrs. Godzilla uses oil based paint markers to personalize your box mod with a name and decorative theme) See an example below

2 extra 14500 batteries - $10

Ordering Instructions:

Send me a PM or email me at myboxmods({{{at}}})gmail.com (rebuild the email address in proper format, without any spaces.) so you can give me your order, or any questions you may have. When ordering please include your email address for your PayPal invoice. DO NOT pay the invoice as a gift through PayPal and please, NO MENTION OF E-CIGS in the comments.

Here are some sample photographs of the box mod kits I am selling:

100_0049.jpg 100_0050.jpg
3.7v Kit ................5v kit

100_0052.jpg 100_0054.jpg 005-1.jpg

Feel free to post questions in this thread.

pencil.png

Last edited:

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
I have one (1) of each 3.7v and 5v mods. Made from Foxy Box Mods and I just love them both. Very well put together, sturdy with a few accessories. Bait a samples of KBV joose, Boge cartomizer and batteries. And I love my purple case that the accessories came in too. It will be my carry along for my pocket.

Wow, wished I knew it could get custom painted, bahhhhhhh, oh well next time.
Very awesome Godzilla. I love your thread. Very well put together. God Bless :wub:
Skeeterkck

Last edited:

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Thank you for the kind words Skeeter and Bullet. Please report back if you have any questions about the box mods. Hey Skeet, once your wood box comes and you feel like you can do without one or both of your mods, send them back and we can arrange the paint job.

So glad you are liking them. The Boge cartos really are hastle free, you just have to make sure you get them full enough, and keep them topped off. They last me 3-4 days with most juices.

Last edited:

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Thank you everyone!

Updated inventory
I stll have (9) 5 volt for sale with indigo blue LED, and am working on some more.
I have (4) with LED color choice

I have (4) 3.7 volt with LED color choice, and am working on some more. The rest will be ready for Monday delivery.

If these are purchased today, they ship tomorrow morning.

LED color choices
2 Magneta left (by far the most popular, more will arrive next week)
5 Green
4 Orange
9 Indigo Blue
4 Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread