quality bottles wholesale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravensfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know of any sites where I can get some quality bottles wholesale? I'm really looking for 15ml glass dropper bottles. e-cig express has good prices on plastic bottles, but no glass. US Plastics has prices that are pretty obscene, and only 30ml in glass. The Chinese wholesalers are cheap, but I'm not certain how trustworthy they are. I'd like a site that someone has experience with. Thanks.

Lemonaid

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Idaho
Does anyone know of any sites where I can get some quality bottles wholesale? I'm really looking for 15ml glass dropper bottles. e-cig express has good prices on plastic bottles, but no glass. US Plastics has prices that are pretty obscene, and only 30ml in glass. The Chinese wholesalers are cheap, but I'm not certain how trustworthy they are. I'd like a site that someone has experience with. Thanks.

Sunburst used to be my go to but have been recently acquired by another company- not as happy with the new management but they still have the lowest price on glass bottles if you order a lot -maybe 48 or so (maybe split the order with a friend?) . The shipping is really high especially since they no longer use USPS..... Maybe you can find the quantity /shipping sweet spot.

.5 oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottle & Glass Dropper | Sunburst

Ravensfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Sunburst used to be my go to but have been recently acquired by another company- not as happy with the new management but they still have the lowest price on glass bottles if you order a lot -maybe 48 or so (maybe split the order with a friend?) . The shipping is really high especially since they no longer use USPS..... Maybe you can find the quantity /shipping sweet spot.

.5 oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottle & Glass Dropper | Sunburst

Thank you so much. That is just what I was looking for. They even have blue ones. I'm looking for quantities in the thousands, so it looks like I'd get free shipping.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC

I think here is a better selection. Note:If ordering you should to it over the phone and ask for "poly" caps. Other wise they come with fiber lined caps! Poly provides for a better long term storage/usage and reuse.

Last edited:

Hiding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Glass Bottles & Jars

The "Amber Alert" 20 mill glass bottles are nice. 10 for $3.95

The shipping is kinda slow but its cheap enough, some of these places that ship glass try to bend you over on price.

I get all my glass from them, but I've got one of there stores local. Great prices.

Hiding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Glass Bottles & Jars

The "Amber Alert" 20 mill glass bottles are nice. 10 for $3.95

The shipping is kinda slow but its cheap enough, some of these places that ship glass try to bend you over on price.

I get all my glass from them, but I've got one of there stores local. Great prices.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
Just bought (4) 16oz. and (4) 4 oz. Amber Rounds for them. They will sell you one or a thousand at good prices. Shipping cost more than the bottles.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Specialty Bottle - Glass Bottles But if you want poly caps you will need to order by phone, otherwise the caps are fiber lined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread