Quality Disposable Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
My dad requested that I look for and buy a disposable electronic cigarette for one of his friends to try out, and I really don't have a lot of background on models and whatnot, so I wanted to see if someone might be able to help me out.

While I know about the Ruyan Jazz, I'm looking for something more cigarette-like, size and appearance-wise.

Do any of you have any experience with disposables that you might be able to share with me?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I just want to find something that would give her a SOMEWHAT accurate idea of what PVs are about, while not trying to break the bank in the process.

I'm totally confident that, if she has even a semi-favorable experience, that she'll go whole hog and pick up a starter kit. I just want this first experience to not be a complete loss.

jac1599

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Oklahoma
Smoore makes a disposable version of the M401 called the M8 - E-cigarette Supply - $9. I've ordered from this supplier before. Shipping is not too bad, but since it does come from China it's not cheap. The problem is that it comes with 0mg cartridges. But it would be good to let someone try.

edit - it looks like you have a minimum order of 100 for that product...so it's not such a good deal. I'll look around, I know I've seen that product somewhere else.

edit pt 2 - VaporGuys sells the same kit for $12.99

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread