Quality Nic Liquid? 50/50 compared to 100% VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azphat12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Coolidge, Arizona, United States
How good is MyFreedomSmokes (aka MFS) Nic liquid?
I have been buying it for some time now, and its not bad. Its also not overly expensive.

I have been looking at Wizard Labs....there pricing looks good also and I hear alot of people recommend it.
Since I do not have a comparison to any other vendor.....can anyone recommend a good quality Nic (unflavored) vendor?

I normally buy 100mg at 60ml or higher.
This time, I would like to buy 60mg or 100mg in a much larger quantity.
Atleast 150ml since I plan on making 2 batches of 240ml juices.

Also... I have always bought 100% PG base. I would like to try and go with 100% VG juices for testing small batches of no PG.
What can I expect from say a standard RY4 at a 50/50 mix compared to the same mix at 100% VG?

How different is the TH/Flavor/Vapor? Pros/Cons? Any side effects?
I know with my 50/50 I am constantly feeling thirsty.
I also get cramps in my calves.... I heard both issues can be from the PG dehydrating you.

I hope to buy my supplies soon, but both vendors are out of much of the liquid.
Perhaps the chinese holiday or something. So I have some time to make sure I get the right stuff.

Last edited:

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I think the latest FDA scare has something to do with the stock levels, or lack thereof, right now too.

(I'm also seeing a bigger than normal inrush of newbie questions which may have something to do with the same thing.)

I completely agree. Many, many DIYers have stocked up on nic liquid.

I vape only 2mg with about 100ml of 60mg on hand. Did that stop me from buying 250ml of 100mg from Wizard Labs? Nope. I'm going to cut it down to 50mg and freeze it. "Just in case."

It might calm down in the coming weeks/months, but I think lots of folks are trying to ensure they have enough to last a while in case the FDA limits or taxes the nic liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread