• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Quality nicotine importing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I understand that most of you import nicotine from China and some from the states.
My assumption is that much of the Chinese nicotine is slightly lower in quality to that of the US made nic.
This is what I have read around the net too.

I'm basically looking for input on the quality from China but would only consider USP grade nicotine and it would have to have that on the bottles too.

If bought from the states could someone give me a ballpark figure on the import costs of maximum amount allowed?

Thanks everyone.
Charlie

Goyder

Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
South Australia
Charlie we have no other option than to import nicotine
A good rundown on this can be found on the Vapeblog.
I bought some nic from China and have no with problems with quality or taste that others have mentioned on forums, and meets all the certifications.
Postage to rural South Australia from China for 500ml nic and another 600 grams in weight worth of gear came to AU$27.00 by DHL... took 5 days.
If you do order from China.... always choose DHL.
Your ballpark figure from the US.... a workmate ordered 500ml of nic and some other gear from RTS Vapes (lives in same region as myself)
Weight came to roughly 1 kilogram, postage by USPS cost US$55.00 which was 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived.

mokai

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
New Zealand
Try http://www.ecigexpress.com/

I live in NZ and find their shipping and liquid/hardware prices very reasonable. I just put a number of items in my cart (500 ml nic, 500 ml flavor and a few hardware items), and this is the shipping I get to Aus. Much more reasonable IMHO.

Shipping quotes are based on the address information you selected:
QUEENSLAND 4702 AUSTRALIA
Available Shipping Methods Rates
United Parcel Service (1 Boxes) (Worldwide Expedited) $134.93
United States Postal Service (Express Mail International) $64.25
United States Postal Service (Priority Mail International) $53.40
United States Postal Service (First-Class Mail International Parcel) $32.73

bradster

Jan 11, 2013
Australia
Charlie we have no other option than to import nicotine
A good rundown on this can be found on the Vapeblog.
I bought some nic from China and have no with problems with quality or taste that others have mentioned on forums, and meets all the certifications.
Postage to rural South Australia from China for 500ml nic and another 600 grams in weight worth of gear came to AU$27.00 by DHL... took 5 days.
If you do order from China.... always choose DHL.
Your ballpark figure from the US.... a workmate ordered 500ml of nic and some other gear from RTS Vapes (lives in same region as myself)
Weight came to roughly 1 kilogram, postage by USPS cost US$55.00 which was 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived.

what is the website of the china supplier?

Yves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Matamata, New Zealand
I am in New Zealand and order my nicotine from the States. To get the best postage rates I always order 2 x 120mls of nicotine. 240mls seems to be the cutoff point before the postage increases. If I order 1 x 250 mls the postage is almost double that cost. So its worth while messing around with different orders in your cart to get the best shipping costs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread