Quantifiable Purchase Trending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
I posted this in another thread while I was doing it. Anyway, here's some numbers I was able to scrape up from my own Janty orders.

Does anyone have numbers that they may be able to determine from other suppliers? As we see by the numbers below, Janty must be growing significantly. Remember, these are only JantyUSA numbers.

My order on September 1 (about 2 weeks later) was order 351. So, 69 orders in 2 weeks. (34.5/week)

My order on September 21 was number 465. So, 114 orders in 3 weeks. (38/week)

November 30, order 958. 493 orders in 6 weeks. (82/week)

January 8, order 1269. 311 orders in 5 weeks. (62/week)

January 27, order 1511. 242 orders in 3 weeks. (80/week)

Feb 7, order 1695. 184 orders in 2 weeks. (92/week)

Feb 21, order 2054. 359 orders in 2 weeks. (179/week) <-- This is where I suspect they got wiped out and is the reason they are having a hard time recovering. I believe this comes into line with the Dura-C launch announcement and acceptance of pre-orders.

March 1, order 2218. 164 orders in 1 week. (164/week)

March 4, order 2315. 97 orders...in 3 DAYS. <-- STILL GETTING WIPED OUT!!

March 19, order 2780. 462 orders in 2 weeks. (231/week) <-- OMG!!! YOU GUYS ARE GETTING YOUR ASSES Kicked!

Anyway, does anybody have the time or interest in doing such comparisons? This way, we can at least see if there is serious growth going on. We all suspect it...but numbers always tell the true tale. (Of course, these don't take into account the "Average Price per Order" or "Quantity Sold Per Order" numbers that may help show a growth in order amounts.)

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
I am sure there is exponential growth happening in the e-cig world. I have no time to fiddle with useless numbers. I just want Jeff to send me warranty replacement parts for my Kissbox!

Thanks for your absolutely worthless contribution this thread! I thought the word "quantifiable" would throw people like you off....

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
When I started vaping back at the end of January there was no problem getting anything. I could go to Puresmoker, Janty or Totally Wicked, pick what I wanted and I had it in a couple of days. Today this doesn't seem to be the case. I'm sure its due to rapid growth and more trouble getting supplies in. That's why I hate seeing these suppliers getting bashed for poor service. It wasn't like this when I started just 7 weeks ago.

When I started vaping back at the end of January there was no problem getting anything. I could go to Puresmoker, Janty or Totally Wicked, pick what I wanted and I had it in a couple of days. Today this doesn't seem to be the case. I'm sure its due to rapid growth and more trouble getting supplies in. That's why I hate seeing these suppliers getting bashed for poor service. It wasn't like this when I started just 7 weeks ago.

I totally agree clam... I started just before you and it was NOT like this a short time ago. Suppliers anticipated the growth.. just not the exponential factor. I think now that all these "new suppliers" are popping up... it will take some of the pressure off he few companies there were before this.

Disman... in response to your thread.. someone did this with puresmoker in a thread and asked others for comparisons. It was pretty crazy.. but they missed a bunch of weeks due to the move.. so I am not sure that thread will help you. I will look for it though.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
I'm sure its due to rapid growth and more trouble getting supplies in.

I think you're right about that. Success is a dangerous time for small companies because they need to scale up in a controlled fashion and avoid any hiccups in the service they provide while doing it. Having their own supply-side problems at the same time has got to make things twice as difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread