The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Quawins Vstick Pro Pod System

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Wworrells, Jan 16, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wworrells

Wworrells Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2016
    Quawins Vstick Pro Pod System. This system is great. It has two ways of vaping with or without the filter. The filter gives it more of a real feel for those wanting to start vaping and stop the real ones. Also the filter makes sharing more pleasant when you have extra filters. It has a good air flow not too airy or restrictive. The side fill is a plus. It has a smart vibration system to let you know of low battery and fluid and other warnings. It delivers a nice thick vape for a mtl device. I get alot of flavor on the 1.3 ohm coil that is in the pod. Alot of other systems I have tried did not perform as well as this one does. I would recommend this to any level vaper. I am still testing this device and have not done an all day vape to see how long the battery will last before charging it again but plan to and will post back. Here is the link to learn more about the system. https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Quawins-Vstick-Pro-Pod-System.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Seen it all now.