Queen Of Hearts Discontinued [?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

exluvah

Oct 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Hi. New vaper here. I found a good all day vape, locally, but am trying to find other flavors to order online. Most of my available funds have gone to mods so far but the search for e-juice continues. I want to try them all, but so far I like fruity/candy types and specifically searching the vape world for a watermelon that tastes like a jolly rancher. I spent some time reading here and finally decided on Queen of Hearts by Nicoticket. They have a holiday Buy One Get One offer and I was all set to use it when I found that they no longer sell this flavor of ejuice.

So, any other venders that sell a Jolly Rancher [I don't know whether to say sweet or tart] type Watermelon that is a good brand. I would of course like to save as much money as possible but with this flavor I don't want to mess around with the cheaper brands as I want it so much and have tried some el-cheapo brands that were flavor-less. I've found one in a local shop that is okay but expensive for it's so-so taste.

Some people suggested Highbrow's version and also Good Vapes. Sorry to be a pain and ask again but I've invested too many woman hours reading reviews at this point that I'm just gonna ask here. [I do thank you.]

I also am on a quest to find the perfect Creamsickle [Dreamsickle?] flavor - orange or tangerine with vanilla ice cream. Same standards as above. Will go with cheap if it's good but really want the best flavor if not so cheap.

I use a higher PG/VG ratio right now because I want strong flavor and don't care about clouds.

Lastly, if I can't find the above, can anyone suggest two good Nicoticket flavors I could buy to make use of their BOGO sale?

Thank you kindly if anyone can suggest anything. I sure do appreciate it.

Reactions: Kent Brooks

exluvah

Oct 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Queen of Hearts was awesome! I really hope it comes back this coming summer! As for NT recommendations I am partial to Wakonda and ACB. I hope you get more suggestions!
Thank you, +57chikicat. I've found quite a few to order from Nicoticket - so no problem there ;) I'm just sorry I missed Queen of Hearts in my indecision during my shopping process. I thought it was there....and then it wasn't. Appreciate your letting me know your likes. Happy Holidays!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
If you also like mint/menthol, Good Life Vapor's Ice Water is quite good: Ice Water They also have a non mint watermelon flavour called Breathless Mahoney, though I haven't had it: Breathless Mahoney If you're looking for a Jolly Rancher type flavour that isn't watermelon, The Slushy Man makes an apple/grape flavour that's pretty good as well: #JollyNerds - The Slushy Man E Liquid | Breazy.com

In terms of other good Nicoticket flavours, I recommend Grandma's Cinnamon Danish and Radioactive.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I don't mind at all Exluvah! The banners are wonderful and before you know it we will be celebrating your first Vapeversary!
I haven't tried Ecliptic from Nicoticket but it is supposed to be like an Orange Dreamsickle! I just might need to try it!
Hi Empteeteacup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread