Question abou the Volcano tankomizer and 510 atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I am still pretty new to all of this. I have been looking through all of the threads to try to find an answer but I have not found it, so I thought I would go ahead and just ask.
So here it is:
I have the Volcano Inferno set up. I was wanting something to drip with so I could try out/sample new liquids more easily. I went to Volcano and asked them what they recommended and they told me to get the tankomizer. So, I bought one. It works for what I need it for but I was wanting to buy a few more to have on hand. I would like to try another brand/ vendor because I don't want to be limited to only Volcano products. I have gone on several vendors' websites and they all have them listed with different ohms.
My Question:
How many ohms does the tankomizer have and/ or which should I buy to use on my Inferno?
I know that it has 510 threading and I also have a 510 to eGo adapter.(I know this have nothing to do with ohms but I just wanted to list any info that I had)
What should I buy?

Also, I know the Inferno is not the best thing to use, but it did help me quit smoking. The more I read on ECF, the more I want to save for a Provari or a Provari mini. Are they pretty easy to use? The reason I bought the Inferno was because it was such a simple device. Will I have problems with the Provari if I am not very mechanically inclined??

Thanks in advance for all of your replies. I love ECF and am so happy that I found this site!! You all have kept me motivated to stay away from cigarettes!! Thank you!!

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
Hi Amberina,
The Inferno was my first device too and using the 'tube-tank' that came with it I had great success. I ordered a second tank to rotate juices. The 4ml tanks that come with the Inferno use a 1.5ohm dual coil cartomiser. As a 55yr smoker (make that ex-smoker now woo-hoo ! ) it was the only thing that had ever worked for me. I went on to order a Provari as my second device and would thoroughly recommend it, as a newbie I didn't find it too complicated and it does everything that many people enthuse about. Should you go on to use a variable voltage device you will need to learn about the best voltage for your tank/carto/juice but it comes easy by then.
Sorry I haven't tried dripping so can't comment.
Good luck and keep on vaping !

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much for your reply. I do use the tube tank also and I really like it. I was just wanting something easy to try out and sample new juices with. Thank you for the info on the tube tank cartomizers. I was wondering what type they were. Do you know if I can use replacement cartomizers from any vendor as long as they are the same? I don't know if the Volcano products are interchangeable or not.
Again, thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread