Question about 510 passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang394

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Colorado Springs, Co
Awesome! Yea I hvae not seen anyone else from Colorado Springs on here either! So how did you find out about e-cigs?

We own a local business and a customer walked in with the dreaded Smoke 51, I was intrigued and fortunately started researching before making the leap to vaping.

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
We own a local business and a customer walked in with the dreaded Smoke 51, I was intrigued and fortunately started researching before making the leap to vaping.

Ha, Same for me..Saw someone with the smoking everywhere and did my own research and decided on the Titian 510 from totaly wicked...I have really been enjoing it so far!

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
what flavors have you tried, my favorite so far is flued cured from Rocky Mountain Vapor, can't beat ordering on Friday and having in your mail box on Saturday. But looks like he is moving to Michigan.

Have not tried many..I like the marlboro flavor from Totally wicked and I got some flavorless to and mixed some Loraan mint chocolate chip with lorann spearmint and I am loving it..and I hated menthol cigs but this combo taste like a speamint lifesaver with a hint of chocolate! Suprised the hell out of me! I'll check into the Rcky Mountain Vapor aswell!

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
I am in serious need of a PT just got my 510 and they are going on and off the chargers and pcc its making my head spin. Not full hours of vaping maybe 45 minutes if I am lucky, just had a damned near panic since one died and other was charging.

24 hours into it and considering a 5v mod, pt and passing this kit to a loved one who smokes far less than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread