The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Question about 510 passthrough

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by Dirtybutts, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dirtybutts

Dirtybutts Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
    Should I leave the passthrough plugged into the computer all the time or what, I know it sounds like a dumb question but I dont know if it needs to be on there all the time or what. I know it works when not attached also. What do you guys do with your passthrough's?

2. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
    Anyone have any suggestions????

3. Mustang394

Mustang394 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2009
    Colorado Springs, Co
    I leave mine plugged in all the time of course I only use it when at my computer. I leave my computer running, but if you turn off the computer than it would be same as unplugging it.

4. Mustang394

Sep 15, 2009
    Colorado Springs, Co
    Ha just noticed you are in Colorado Springs, so there is at least 2 of us here.

5. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
    Awesome! Yea I hvae not seen anyone else from Colorado Springs on here either! So how did you find out about e-cigs?

6. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York

Thanks for the input!:)

7. Mustang394

Sep 15, 2009
    Colorado Springs, Co
    We own a local business and a customer walked in with the dreaded Smoke 51, I was intrigued and fortunately started researching before making the leap to vaping.

8. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
    Ha, Same for me..Saw someone with the smoking everywhere and did my own research and decided on the Titian 510 from totaly wicked...I have really been enjoing it so far!

9. Mustang394

Sep 15, 2009
    Colorado Springs, Co
    what flavors have you tried, my favorite so far is flued cured from Rocky Mountain Vapor, can't beat ordering on Friday and having in your mail box on Saturday. But looks like he is moving to Michigan.

10. Mustang394

Sep 15, 2009
    Colorado Springs, Co
  11. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
    Have not tried many..I like the marlboro flavor from Totally wicked and I got some flavorless to and mixed some Loraan mint chocolate chip with lorann spearmint and I am loving it..and I hated menthol cigs but this combo taste like a speamint lifesaver with a hint of chocolate! Suprised the hell out of me! I'll check into the Rcky Mountain Vapor aswell!

12. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York

Nice..Thanks for all the help! I will check into it. Ya know whats funny about this is that I smoked nothing but marlboro reds for 15 years and I cant believe I am getting into flavors I never would have imagined trying if I were buying a pack of smokes!

13. Mustang394

Sep 15, 2009
    Colorado Springs, Co
    Your welcome, haven't tried any non-tobacco flavors other menthol which is more mint, but maybe I should.

14. Dredbull

Dredbull Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I am in serious need of a PT just got my 510 and they are going on and off the chargers and pcc its making my head spin. Not full hours of vaping maybe 45 minutes if I am lucky, just had a damned near panic since one died and other was charging.

24 hours into it and considering a 5v mod, pt and passing this kit to a loved one who smokes far less than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.