Question about adding nicotine to an already made juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
Add 10ml's of NIC. It will reduce flavor by about 25% and you will wind up with 40mls of mix.

How did you come up with that? Not doubting it just wondering how to figure it out since I'm cutting the strength of the nicotine from 24mg to 6mg unflavored and adding it to a bottle of 30ml flavored 0 nic ejuice. Really just curios as to how it would be figured out..

One other question is what is the way to do this cutting less of the flavor though 25% in this case wouldn't be a bad thing since it is double strength flavor to begin with.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
How did you come up with that? Not doubting it just wondering how to figure it out since I'm cutting the strength of the nicotine from 24mg to 6mg unflavored and adding it to a bottle of 30ml flavored 0 nic ejuice. Really just curios as to how it would be figured out..

One other question is what is the way to do this cutting less of the flavor though 25% in this case wouldn't be a bad thing since it is double strength flavor to begin with.

Get the ejuice calculator and use the NIC combining tool. 25% of 24mg is 6mg so it equates to a 4 to 1 ratio so 10ml of 24mg added to 30ml of 0mg = 40ml of 6mg.

eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Last edited:

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Joecil,
another way to think of it is this...
10 ml of the 24mg liquid equals 240mg's total nicotine.
Divide that by 40 ml's total liquid and you end up with 6mg's of nic in each ml of liquid.

hth

Thanks guys and didn't have to do it. My son liked it with out nicotine after tasting it. I was splitting a bottle with him and I don't use nicotine any more though I do have a 500 ml bottle of it in my refrigerator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread