Question about chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycityjeff

Moved On
Sep 22, 2009
New York City
Different models have different sized batteries. The length is not the important part, but the width. Also the connection type. Some batteries are female ended some are male. Also the threading.

Basically if the battery can be used on the atomizer, most likely it will work with the charger as well.

They are NOT universal, but some are compatible. There is a compatibility chart somewhere on this forum.

ChesterN

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
My RN4072 (which is interchangeable with the 801) does not fit or charge on my KR8082D-1 PCC charger. My RN4075 (which is interchangeable with the 901) does. Your OP asks if the KR808 will charge your 801 - the answer is no. But your last posts ask about a 901 ... and the answer is yes.

So, I believe the KR808D-1 charger will work with the 901 but not the 801 Penstyle.

They do make universal chargers, and they at *least* work with 801s, 901s and Kr808D-1s. If you have manual batteries, you need a little extension that costs a buck or two.

VAPORKINGS
has them (and it says they work with 510s, too). Eastmall also has them.

All you need is your computer, but if you have a car or wall charger that has the USB opening, you can use them however you like.

I love them.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread