Question about cigarettes (vape related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissonance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dayton, OH, USA
So here lately with all the FDA stuff I've been seeing a lot about clean rooms & how sanitary different manufacturers juices are. I was just curious if anyone here knew how sanitary cigarette tobacco is, as in how well it's washed / handled / how often it's contaminated by misc. debris for comparison. I tried googling, but was only able to find legal doctrine. Would anyone happen to have a link to a study or similar to shed some light on the subject? :)

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Pm plant.

Notice in the vids how everything is spotless, anything that falls off the lines gets sent back to the prep station and re added

Forgetting the product for a sec, the manufacturing falls under fda guidelines and they take cleanliness dead seriously. Ive worked in fda and federally covered facilities.
And everything is dead serious and documented at every step everysingle movement is signed and accounted for if its not the plant can come to a complete standstill Once its noticed.

Many places do this because if there is any discrepancies in the files or records the fda will install a regulator in the facility, they get a private office and everything, and no one wants the fed walking around with a clipboard behind them all day lol.

YouTube and vimeo have several clips

Last edited:
Reactions: FlamingoTutu

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Inappropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread