Question about getting a tank and some cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Hello. I have been vaping for a little over a year with my Buzz. I use the HV atomizers, but I am thinking now I want to use a Tank and some cartomizers. I saw that I can get a 4.5 ml tank, and I was wondering if you can use any kind of cartomizer, or does it have to be specifically the one with the little hole in the bottom of it? Also, since I am not very familiar with cartos or anything, how long do they last? SO, basically? I can just fill up the tank with juice, and putt it on my buzz, and it will vape unitl the juice is gone? Could someone with a little understanding on the matter explain to a me a little more of this. I want to get the rite stuff and whatnot. Also how much would I be spending on the cartomizers, and how ofter would I be replacing them? ANy info is helpful thanks
Red

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
depends on what kind of tank your looking into....most use 510 carto's. i use Smoketech dual coil Cartomizers because theyre fine at low voltages and really come to life at 5v and above. you would have to punch the carto with some holes near the base for the e-liquid to enter the carto. i used to use a nail and hammer but now they offer free punching with purchase. 2 hole punches if perfect for me and i vape anywhere from 50/50 to 100%vg. each carto last me on average 3-4 weeks then i throw it out and put a new one in. i think its around $8/9 bucks for a 5 pack. theyre fairly cheap when you buy in bulk. sale-15-carto-special-26-95

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
That is very informational, thank you very much ;)

depends on what kind of tank your looking into....most use 510 carto's. i use Smoketech dual coil Cartomizers because theyre fine at low voltages and really come to life at 5v and above. you would have to punch the carto with some holes near the base for the e-liquid to enter the carto. i used to use a nail and hammer but now they offer free punching with purchase. 2 hole punches if perfect for me and i vape anywhere from 50/50 to 100%vg. each carto last me on average 3-4 weeks then i throw it out and put a new one in. i think its around $8/9 bucks for a 5 pack. theyre fairly cheap when you buy in bulk. sale-15-carto-special-26-95

stephpd

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2011
Delaware
There's basically two sized tanks. The smaller 3.5 ml take standard sized cartos. The larger take the XL sized cartos.

And tanks can be very inexpensive, like the Chibi or Smoktech at about $8-12 or really expensive at over $50.
Carto Tank Mods
New Items

Or you can make your own. Grommets and tubing are on the same page in the order both part;
Amazon.com: 50 Vinyl Grommets 5/16" Bore Diameter 5/8" O.D.: Automotive

Biggest thing is to get the stainless cartos.
CCV has them in their 15 carto deals.(not punched)
Others sell them prepunched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread