Not open for further replies.

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
So, did I make a mistake when I ordered the express kit from Green Smoke?:(
G.S got me off cigs. I used them for a few months before switching to a "better" set-up. I am sure some people are frequent users of them. The GOOD thing is you are now a member of this forum. You will soon find out how many options there out there to satisfy your vaping needs. ECF is a great support system for staying off cigs period. Take advantage of it. Welcome to the forum!

samsunge250

Jun 1, 2013
Belgium
G.S got me off cigs. I used them for a few months before switching to a "better" set-up. I am sure some people are frequent users of them. The GOOD thing is you are now a member of this forum. You will soon find out how many options there out there to satisfy your vaping needs. ECF is a great support system for staying off cigs period. Take advantage of it. Welcome to the forum!

Good to hear, thank you for replying :). I started reading a few complaints about the battery life of Green Smoke which started scaring me a bit. I feel a bit relieved now ^^

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
The main problem folk have with them is they are very pricey - which I found to be the case too. Also, when I used them they didn't sell blank cartomizers - so you can't buy bottles of juice and fill your own cartomizers. They certainly kept me off the cigs and I found the battery life ok for the size - mine still work. In the long run though you can get better variety for less money. Greensmoke are too expensive for what they are.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
I started with Greensmoke, they have a decent taste and throat hit. A good quality cigarette substitute. My friend has used them for over a year he is happy with the simplicity and the result.

An alternative, for a cig sized esmoke, for less than the price of the 2nd GS battery you will need to go with your Express kit, is

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...-usb-rechargeable-250mah-electronic-cigarette

I used the T 510 on a DSE 905v4 years ago! They wick like a constipated snail unless your using all PG.:D

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
So, did I make a mistake when I ordered the express kit from Green Smoke?:(

Another Green Smoke success case here – that’s what got me to break a 37 year smoking habit. Good quality, good taste, works well, and excellent customer service. I’ve since moved on to other devices (a LOT of other devices), but if it were not for Green Smoke, I’d still be a smoker.

The main downsides of Green Smoke are the cost for the cartos, and the fact that it will not put out the amount of vapor of a more advanced device. On the plus side, they are super easy to use and do work well. You can also refill the cartos with your own juice to help cut the cost. It’s not as simple to do as with other devices that are designed to be refilled, but it’s not horribly difficult either.

Welcome and congratulations for taking that first step!

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
Vaping is what its called, people dont like the term "Smoke" when talking about vaping I guess. Congrats on making the change and trying options to get you off ciggs. For each of us, vaping is a journey and you have to start somewhere. I started with the Blu e-ciggs, and moved on after I discovered batteries and tanks, plus the vast variety of juices available. Take it slow, and enjoy the experience. It really can be a lot of fun and you are on a great forum for getting any and all information pertaining to the subject.

samsunge250

Jun 1, 2013
Belgium
Vaping is what its called, people dont like the term "Smoke" when talking about vaping I guess. Congrats on making the change and trying options to get you off ciggs. For each of us, vaping is a journey and you have to start somewhere. I started with the Blu e-ciggs, and moved on after I discovered batteries and tanks, plus the vast variety of juices available. Take it slow, and enjoy the experience. It really can be a lot of fun and you are on a great forum for getting any and all information pertaining to the subject.

Indeed :). Seems there is not one nasty person on this forum!

synergis7

Quitter
Jul 13, 2012
USA
I got a Green Smoke kit a few weeks ago for kicks.

Lately I've been using eGo batts with an iClear clearomizer, but I also like trying the cigalikes, and the convenience of pre-filled cartos is appealing. I use them as a backup I can throw in my pocket, just in case. I've have gear critically malfunction on me before, which is a real bummer.

I've tried NJOY, Mistic, NEO, and Clean (my first ecig, lawd have mercy.) Also Volt, but I'd say they're in a different category because they offer blank cartos and more advanced gear, i.e. less of a disposable carto mentality overall.

Green Smoke puts out a great hit, as promised. Their Red Label is ok, unique flavor but not something I could vape all day. The Absolute Tobacco is a lot like Mistic/NEO, but a little more subtle, something I could vape for awhile with no complaints.

Of the one's I've tried, Green seems like first place overall. So far the kit seems like quality, good battery life, decent flavors, sure a little pricey for the cartos but you can usually assume that will be the case for pre-filled's. NJOY charges $21.99 for a 5 pack of their, and although I love the flavor and buy them occasionally, they don't hold a candle to Green on the longevity front.

Green Smoke's not bad IMO.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I started with Greensmoke, they have a decent taste and throat hit. A good quality cigarette substitute. My friend has used them for over a year he is happy with the simplicity and the result.

An alternative, for a cig sized esmoke, for less than the price of the 2nd GS battery you will need to go with your Express kit, is

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...-usb-rechargeable-250mah-electronic-cigarette

I respectfully disagree with the 510-T recommendation.

I started with V2 cigs (more or less like GS, i think) that I bought dirt-cheap with a Groupon. My first step up was a 510-T starter kit--a more expensive one... I struggled with it for a few days then got an EGO Mini w/CE4 clearo for $15. Night and day.

I would not wish a 510-T on a newbie, it was such a PITA, I almost went back to analogs. If not for the clearo, I'd be back puffing 2 PAD. And, yes, I'm a newbie- I just got the clearo day before yesterday :)

YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread