Question about Kissbox carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatPoshGirl

Aug 11, 2008
I like the looks of the black Janty Kissbox Yentl, but I was wondering if the carts are actually black. I sent an email to them and got to totally different responses. So now I am really confused.

Hi,

All new HD cartridges are black, no worries.

Best regards,

Ludo

and

The cartridge on the foto is a dummy. The realcartridges are not in black.

But in the Classic models the mouth pieces are in black, maybe the Classic is an option?

Kind regards,

Harry
Janty Nederland - JantyShop

Does anyone here know the truth?

Also, what do e-cigs smell like? I quit smoking (on Aug,. 2) mostly because of smell and cost. I'm interested in the e-cigs, but wouldn't want something that smells just as bad or worse than a regular smoke.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
All I can advise you to do is only to buy a few till you've tried them.

As so far they are the worst cartridges I have ever tasted so far.
I have a boatload of them here now and are totally unacceptable. I would try something in their that you already know first. Because you will probably blame the unit itself for tasting funny and it could well be the cartridges as it was in my case.

But this is only my personal opinion as they taste bloody awful.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Hi TPG

Yentl carts are either "cigarette filter coloured" or black, depending on whether they're standard or high density. There's very little smell from any e-cig carts (certainly no lingering smell). Some of the fruit flavours do smell a bit sweet, but it's pleasant. Janty's Oriental flavour is the only one with an unpleasant smell (to me anyway) and is also the only one that lingers in the air and draws comment from bystanders.

Welcome to the forunm

Emp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread