Not open for further replies.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Hi Drew,
I finally got time to visit your site and I must say you do have some awesome deals there :thumbs: Kudos!!

I'm on a thread with cosican and he said the KR808D cartomizers would work on my GG, or any of these mega power e-cigs that are 901 threaded.

You have KR808D-1 in stock and I don't know if these are the same as what cos is referring to.

Is there some way you can check for sure for me? He said these fit the 901 battery. Do yours fit the 901 battery?

Also, do they come individually wrapped in foil?

Thanks so much!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Mamu,
They do fit on a 901 batt...They are not individually wrapped althoughthey do have plastic caps and a small plug in them that some refer to as Cartomizer Condoms...The 16mg I have right now are in boxes and the 24mg are in foil and plastic blister packs....I hope that isnt more confusing...Thank you for the inquiry...
Drew

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Hey Mamu,
They do fit on a 901 batt...They are not individually wrapped althoughthey do have plastic caps and a small plug in them that some refer to as Cartomizer Condoms...The 16mg I have right now are in boxes and the 24mg are in foil and plastic blister packs....I hope that isnt more confusing...Thank you for the inquiry...
Drew

OK - I'll just hop over to your site and buy some. My son likes camel and I like mint. So I think I'll buy a mix.

Can't take 24 mg though, so I'm glad you offer 16 mg.

I think I read somewhere about a SaveinNJ coupon or maybe an ecigforum coupon? Does this apply for this type of purchase?

Thanks and stay sweet!! :)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Just my 2 cents......You can use a dse901 atomizer on a kr808d battery with no problem.
kr808d atomizers do fit the dse901 battery threads....but i do not think you can draw ...because the dse901 batteries do not have the 2 holes on them as the kr808d has...

I i am 99.9% sure of that

You're correct. To get a 901 batt to work with the kr808 cart you have to drill a single 1/16" hole in the right place. A bit tricky. Even that won't work if the kr808 carts don't have a slot in the battery contact - some do some don't. The ones I've gotten from Drew do NOT have a slot.

Luckily Drew has great deals on starter kr808 kits and low battery prices:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread