Question about Lorann's Oils (strength)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennebarton

Dec 28, 2014
Illinois, USA
Looking to buy Lorann's Oils from myfreedomsmokes . com and i read elsewhere that the super concentrated oils take only like 1 or 2% strength to get loads of flavor. Has anyone used the super concentrate that is being referred to here. And if so does anyone know if the Lorann's Oil that is sold on myfreedomsmokes is the super concentrate or just the regular. It doesn't specify the concentrate. Also what is the general consensus on the cheapest place to purchase Lorann's Oils?

Thanks

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
i only buy the lorann natural line the blueberry is the best ive found just the standard line has an artificial taste but what few flavors i use is between 10-15% i dont think any of theirs are the super concentrate , ecig express runs sales quite often $5.99 for 30ml , i get my super concentrates at vapingzone they run $15.99 for a 30ml but you will only use between 3-5% even on the weakest flavors ( strawberry for example) but they are great one of my faves is mandarin orange just sign up for a news letter on both sites to get discount codes sorry ive already ordered b4 xmas and the new codes i got i trashed my email and didnt look at the code sorry man

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
have you ever ordered directly from Lorann's Oils website. That is where I saw the super concentrates.

no i have not i tend to order a multi vendor assortment as you will find out for yourself you cannot stick with just one if i ordered peach from every vendor chances are i might only like 3 of them but as you try different ones just keep a record of your keepers and your poopers

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Hi fellow vapors--if you want to try Loranns flavor go to Walmart and they have it there---on the Walmart site I think I counted 25 flavors including peanut butter

and cotton candy and many others---quicker than trying to order from loranns website and probably with out the shipping costs near the same price.

I tried the wintergreen and it was good.

Walmart also has behind the tobacco counter Haus eliquid and ego batterys and a great bottom coild clearomizer which I have tried and liked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread