Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
A mesh coil uses a cylinder of wire mesh rather than a coil as a heating element. They tend to heat quickly and provide a lot of surface area for boiling juice. As a result they tend to use a lot of power and juice, but in turn provide more vapor.

Last edited:

Simmonsd515

Nov 28, 2018
A mesh coil uses a cylinder of wire mesh rather than a mesh coil as a heating element. They tend to heat quickly and provide a lot of surface area for boiling juice. As a result they tend to use a lot of power and juice, but in turn provide more vapor.
And sometimes more flavor.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
A mesh coil uses a cylinder of wire mesh rather than a coil as a heating element. They tend to heat quickly and provide a lot of surface area for boiling juice. As a result they tend to use a lot of power and juice, but in turn provide more vapor.
Not necessarily, i vape mine at 38 watts (default wotofo profile mesh). I did notice more flavor but it's not something id call revolutionary + wicking it is a bit of a pain. Juice wise i can't really tell any major difference tbh but it does require more squonking to saturate well.

Been using it for a month and it's still going strong with no signs of aging.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Not necessarily, i vape mine at 38 watts (default wotofo profile mesh). I did notice more flavor but it's not something id call revolutionary + wicking it is a bit of a pain. Juice wise i can't really tell any major difference tbh but it does require more squonking to saturate well.

Been using it for a month and it's still going strong with no signs of aging.
I believe you are talking about a mesh RTA. The OP was talking about a specific model of coil cartridges.

Reactions: Vaperer

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
@Vaperer My Vaporesso mesh coils are fantastic....never had a bad one and they last for ages. I end up changing them just because I think I ought to not because I think they need it :)

Flavour is better than any other coil in my opinion but nothing beats a decent RDA.

Good luck to you.

Reactions: Vaperer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread