question about Moradin 25 rta and Tesla Nano 120w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casp3r

Dec 6, 2017
Hey guys i have a tesla nano 120w starter kit (comes with H8 tank 2 coils .4 and .15ohms) which i got recently but i don't want to spend too much buying those coils i had the kangetech subbox mini before so this was an upgrade for me. Having seen some videos online i decided to get a rta tank so i bought a new CloudCig Moradin 25 RTA i wanted to know if it is ok to use on my tesla nano 120w ?
also anyone have a leaking problem with their telsa H8 tanks ..

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
No doubt you can saftey wise, what I don't know is if that mod will fit a 25mm tank without it hanging over the edge of mod...you can use any regulated mod with any rta , but some mods are a better fit with 22mm rtas, but it's a look thing...now there is another thing, some bottom af rta's get air from under the tank, so the mod has to have grooves at the 510 connection . And of course you will need to build coils within the ohm range of that mod

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Casp3r

Dec 6, 2017
@vapdivrr, thanks for the reply, the tank i got with the starter kit is also a 25mm H8 tank without any over hang so i guess it will fit the mod just fine but i wanted to know safety wise so nothing goes wrong.

No doubt you can saftey wise, what I don't know is if that mod will fit a 25mm tank without it hanging over the edge of mod...you can use any regulated mod with any rta , but some mods are a better fit with 22mm rtas, but it's a look thing...now there is another thing, some bottom af rta's get air from under the tank, so the mod has to have grooves at the 510 connection . And of course you will need to build coils within the ohm range of that mod

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread