Status
Not open for further replies.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
This is probably a dumb question, but I can't find the answer to it anywhere.

I got a few boxes of the 510 Platinum S series cartos and when I got one out tonight to punch one, I noticed the vertical bar running along the length of the carto. It looks like filler is exposed. I am assuming these don't need to be punched but just inserted into my tank. I read the specifics about them on the web site and am still confused as to whether or not they need to be punched?:(

Thanks for the help guys.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
henry, side view.jpg Thanks guys so very much. So glad I asked. Can't wait to try these bad boys out. I like my liquids a little thicker and sweet so this might just be my favorite carto so far.

You all are the best!!!!!

BTW 5card, We lost our 9 yr old bully Schultz back in Feb and it just about killed both of us. Worst day of our lives. After about 2 weeks hubby decided he couldn't live without a bully and we now have Henry. He has brought life back into the house. Just wanted to share that with ya buddy.

Henry with sissys.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
View attachment 329974 Thanks guys so very much. So glad I asked. Can't wait to try these bad boys out. I like my liquids a little thicker and sweet so this might just be my favorite carto so far.

You all are the best!!!!!

BTW 5card, We lost our 9 yr old bully Schultz back in Feb and it just about killed both of us. Worst day of our lives. After about 2 weeks hubby decided he couldn't live without a bully and we now have Henry. He has brought life back into the house. Just wanted to share that with ya buddy.

View attachment 329971
Awe, that's a shame. I'm so sorry. It's always hard to lose them. Henry is a handsome guy huh?

Bandit's doing well, Matty can't have anymore puppies after her second litter. They kept one of her puppies and she is a handful. Yesterday she was trying to dig under the fence to see who was barking on the other side. The life of Bulldogs.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
We think he is perfect. In looks that is. He is a real challenge at potty training and he is a wild man. He has the bully attitude and thinks he runs the house. We were thrilled with our breeder and he is growing like a weed. 13 wks old and weighs 20 lbs 15 oz's. He has massive paws.

So glad Bandit is doing well. I wish you luck on Matty's puppy, I know exactly what they are going through right now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread