The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Question about Sub tank which Carto to use

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Bkjeeper, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bkjeeper

Bkjeeper Full Member Verified Member

Jan 9, 2012
    North Carolina
    I am about to place an order for one of your tanks. I have a lot of boge 3.0 and 2.0 sitting around and want to use them. Should I get the mini sub or will they fit in the regular sub?

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi bkjeeper and welcome to Mom and Pops

use the Mini sub for the slandered size carto the regular sub tank is good for the xl cartos

Hope that helps Thank you

3. Bkjeeper

Jan 9, 2012
    North Carolina
    Pop... Thanks for clearing that up. Just another quick qestions. I have read on here where some people we able to get different color thumb screws. Is that possible? and if so, how do I go about making that happen?

4. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi just use to comments section and i will be happy to send you what you want as long as the color is in stock right now i have all three red.black and blue Thanks

5. Bkjeeper

Jan 9, 2012
    North Carolina
    Thanks so much Pop. You Rock! I'm going to place an order right now. Can't wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.