Question about the Aspire Breeze hitting way too harshly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny Carp

Jun 13, 2018
I recently bought an aspire breeze (the original one) and I loved it when I first used it, it hit amazingly, however as soon as I tried refilling the tank, the hit turned really harsh and it started gurgling. I tried changing the coil, and it hit great again with the new coil, then turned harsh again once I refilled it with that new coil. I changed it yet again, and this time it was harsh from the beginning. I cleaned it a bunch of times, I did everything I could think of but the hit wouldn't get better.

After bringing it in to the store, they said that I might be screwing the coil in too tight and filling it too much. They loosened the coil and it immediately hit better, so I was pleased, but as soon as I left the store and got back home, it went back to being harsh and gurgling. I messed with it, doing exactly what they did at the store, but it would not get any better.

After some frustration, I decided to try buying one more aspire breeze. Once again, the first time I filled it, it hit very smoothly and well, but as soon as I refilled the tank (the same day) the hit got painfully harsh and it started gurgling. I know this isn't the norm because I have a friend who used this vape, and it hit well for the entire time he had it, using the same juice as me.

Has anyone else had problems like this? What could I be doing wrong? I have watched many videos on changing coils and refilling it and I am pretty sure I am doing everything right! I use a 1.2 ohm coil with either Mr. Salt-E or Salty Farts 45 mg juice. I always prime my coil and let it sit in the tank for a little, and I always turn it off when I'm not using it. I love this vape and just want it to work correctly!! Thank you!!!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Totally okay, much thanks anyways :) I love this site so far!!

It's an awesome site! Tons of helpful people!

Pod mod users are perhaps fewer than more advanced systems but it's a big enough forum there is someone who knows everything! Lol.. true true!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm not familiar with the breeze much either. You may want to check out this forum, it is filled with the pod mod experts, you may get more help there: Vape Pod Systems

If all else fails, if you have a decent brick and mortar near you, you may want to go there for aid. Also, sometimes watching a youtube review/demo of a device, I find it far more helpful than a million user manuals. There are a number of things I think it MIGHT be, but really, I don't own t the device, so I don't want to send you down some blind trailhead

Welcome to ECF and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
After some frustration, I decided to try buying one more aspire breeze.
Welcome and glad you joined.
There are many causes that describe your problem. My guess is that you have out grown your equipment. When you first started vaping, you were likely to vape more slowly and deliberately, being a new device and just learning. I'm guessing your speed of removing the e liquid has not allowed the wick to keep up with your inhales.
Resolution: Might ask the forum for recommendations for free base nic*, mouth to lung, Non sub-ohm beginners tank . Most tanks should allow better wick flow and give you more e liquid capacity than your pod.
Could post in: VV/VW APV Discussion
* Some folks can vape high nic content "Mr. Salt-E or Salty Farts 45 mg juice", but most can't.

Mike P

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2017
the coils will flood slightly after refilling. mine will gurgle for a bit then clear out, no need to change the coil.
the aspire breeze 2 has the same problem but it's much easier to dump the extra juice out because coil is exposed.

plus coils will last way longer in the breeze 2. the only downside is it produces less vapor, but at least it doesn't have any parts that will corrode, like the chimney on the breeze 1 which is unavoidable bs.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Lisa Durham

Jul 26, 2018
Jenny,

Did you ever find a resolution? I have had the same exact experience. I'm brand new to vaping after having quit smoking 11 years ago. Upon recommendation at the local vape shop, I bought an Aspire Breeze and loved it until it started gurgling and burning my throat. What you described is exactly what I've experienced. I also went back to the store and was basically told I was imagining the whole thing. :-( Sometimes I use it and it's ok, but other times I experience the gurgling and burning my throat.

I started searching online for answers and stumbled upon this post.

I'd love to hear how you resolved the issue.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread