Question About The Colors Of The Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
Does anyone have a picture of all of the colors of the batteries, with the exact names beside each color? The reason I'm asking is because I want to order some new ones, and I would like to know what the actual colors look like, before I order. I already have the Chrome, Black, Royal Blue, Gold, & Red ones, so I know what they look like.

I wish they would list the colors, not by name, but by a color chart, or at least provide a color chart, somewhere on the site. It seems like it would make it easier, for us to choose from. :blush:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I go by the pictures on the site.
The copper is a reddish gold..close to real copper. The bronze is a darker true gold. The gold is a greenish gold..like fake kids jewelery, not like 10k gold. But when seen together..theres not a lot of difference especially between the bronxe and copper.
The green is an emerald metallic.
Pink is a powder coat..not metallic as are the lavender,light green, tomato red and the white. Black is not metallic but is kind of shiny, in a slick oil kind of way. I want a hot pink metallic!
Gun metal is a brush steel look.
Purple is a royal purple or dark grape..metallic.
Platinum is a silver paint look..we need that one back in XL it's perfect for silver cartos!
You said you had the red metallic..but for those that don't it a dark red, like a dark maroon rather then burgandy.
I also need a dark chocolate brown metallic to go with gold cartos!
Hope that helped a bit.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
No, I had ordered the Red Metalic, but they sent me the Tomato Red one, instead. I was wondering what the difference was between the Light Green, Green, and Camo Green were, because I don't have any of the Green ones, yet. :laugh: It's a wonder, though, because I love the color Green. :p I'm also wanting to order a Purple one, but I saw Lavender & Purple listed, but couldn't really see a picture of both of them, only a shiny Purple one.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Look at the pictures of the cases..it has the lavender color..I think the batts are slightly lighter. Kind of a lavender/periwinkle color..they are powder coat not metallic.
The light green is pictured in the shorties..a light mint green. The dark green is Emerald metalic.
The camo is Military green..khaki colored. I don't know if it is light or darker. It isn't the same as the multi colored stealth.

RiaCricket

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2011
Long Island, NY
Batts.jpg

Purple diamond, purple, lavender (it's not as bluish as the pic), metallic red, pink, green, black, blue, bronze, platinum, chrome, light green, camo green, copper & gold. My blue & green diamonds are the same shades as the regular colors. Hope that helps.

skye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Texas
Grat pic Ria. But , I have never seen the baby blue batt you have. Where did you get it? I needs that color, it's bootyful!

I have almost all the colors of the v4l rainbow, 'cept that purty baby/powerblue one.
View attachment 36847

Purple diamond, purple, lavender (it's not as bluish as the pic), metallic red, pink, green, black, blue, bronze, platinum, chrome, light green, camo green, copper & gold. My blue & green diamonds are the same shades as the regular colors. Hope that helps.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Grat pic Ria. But , I have never seen the baby blue batt you have. Where did you get it? I needs that color, it's bootyful!

Do you mean the 3rd from the left? I think that's white, am I right Ria?

Want a metallic TURQUOISE battery. Diamond, with either matching or purple LED.

Last edited:

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Do you mean the 3rd from the left? I think that's white, am I right Ria?

Want a metallic TURQUOISE battery. Diamond, with either matching or purple LED.

No, the 3rd from the left is Pale Lavender - matte, not shine metallic. I'll try to post a picture of mine.

Photoon2011-04-29at0845.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread