Question about the flavor in freedomsmokeusa juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

volunteer vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Tennessee
First order i placed with freedom-smoke was for apple pie and triamisu I was very please with the juice so i placed another order for the same juice only this time instead of 10ml bottle i got the 30ml bottles. The 30ml bottle have very little flavor..So i was wondering has the amount of flavor that you guys add changed from what you use to add? Or do i just need to let it sit for a while? I've had it for a week now but the flavor is still very weak..The main reason i want to know is if next time i order i might get the extra flavor option.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
The 10ml bottles seem to steep faster than the 30+. The 120's take forever (jmo) :)

Definitely leave the cap off for a day...the difference in color will tell you it's working...

First order i placed with freedom-smoke was for apple pie and triamisu I was very please with the juice so i placed another order for the same juice only this time instead of 10ml bottle i got the 30ml bottles. The 30ml bottle have very little flavor..So i was wondering has the amount of flavor that you guys add changed from what you use to add? Or do i just need to let it sit for a while? I've had it for a week now but the flavor is still very weak..The main reason i want to know is if next time i order i might get the extra flavor option.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Does anyone know if the recipe for butterfinger changed. The second bottle I got was almost the color of caramel cream. The first one was very light and smelled very buttery. The second does not. Thanks for any help.

I would like to know this also. I was planning on ordering a 30ml bottle. Anyone?

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
That's good to know. I think I'll stick with smaller bottles. At least no bigger than 60.

Once you get some stock built up, you'll find it's nice to buy the 120s when a sale is on because you can vape what you already have while the 120s are steeping and then it's not such a big deal.

Sorry everyone but I can't answer about the Butterfinger recipe. You'd have to direct that question to either David or MistressNomad.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Today makes aroud 45 days with the cap off and the taste is still very weak its almost like vaping something with no flavor. next time i will order extra flavor.

I would contact David and see if you could purchase just the flavoring to it until you reach your desired level.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I have noticed the same thing with the kickin apple that I received. The first time I ordered it it was great right out of the bottle the next time I ordered it it was weak with no flavor in it. tThe third time the same thing and I did let them steep. Maybe my taste buds are changing but Ill do like you and order it with more flavoring. Oh and by the way the answer to your question about the butterscotch is that I noticed the same thing.

nah our recipes never change. Raw ingredients are never exactly the same from batch to batch. not much off but not exact every time. We have some bottles that are on the shelf for weeks and some we use up the ssme day we get them. I have left the lid off for a month myself on some things, I just put cheesecloth over the top. never had a bacteria problem doing that. Folks tastebuds do change. what one person can't taste at all I have others said the same bottle was strong. No telling but one thing for certain, our recipes never change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread