Question about the Magneto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I've been looking at the Magneto and I see there is no floating pin. Then I see people claiming there is another version of it coming out soon posted by some people but Smoktech doesn't list anything about the magneto on their web page. So can someone confirm that a new model is coming out with a floating pin or should I just by the current model and modify the pin?

Rob S.

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Darien, Connecticut
Is that a trusted vendor? Are their other vendors offering the new version. I keep seeing AKA vapor has it listed but I've never heard of either of these companies and the fact still remains smoktech doesn't say anything about either new or old magneto on their page, so it's making me curious.

Never purchased from them, but according to other forum members, they're a reputable vendor:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/requests-opinions-reviews/436239-triangle-vape-reputable.html

I've only seen other vendors offer a newer model of the Magneto with no logo, no floating pin, and they're currently in stock.

As far as Triangle Vape, you were able to pre-order it a few days ago.

I'm assuming all slots are filled for pre-orders now, so you'll have to wait for them to receive new shipments to place an order.

Quite possible it is currently not a mass production model, and pieces are only made at a vendor's request.

I'm sure if you contact Smoktech directly, the no logo floating pin models are in production and you can order them, providing you will buy the 100 pc. minimum.

Sent from my HTC One

Last edited:
Thank you for the information on that it helps when other people can point to confirmation on a sites reputation. Do either of you know where someone can buy an adjustable pin for the magneto as a friend has bought one already and we are in the US all the places I've found them are from the UK and have pricing listed in only Euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread