Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been covered already, but I just had a question about the new bottles. All of the juices I bought previously to Nicoticket came in glass bottles, 15mL and 30mL. After getting your plastic bottles, I had a sneaking suspicion that those glass bottles weren't truly 15 mL (side to side it was very apparent). Thus, I bought a new '15mL' bottle of a juice I like and transferred it to one of your 15ml bottles (notice how the other 15mL is in quotes) and it came out to a whopping ¾ full. I also did it with a 30mL and I don't have an estimate for what was missing, but it sure wasn't full.

I'm not talking like full to the rim, but with a little breathing room.

I guess my question is two parts:

1) Do your plastic 15mL bottles hold any more than 15mL? Like, at least 3.75mL more?

2) If your answer to 1 is no, are the new glass bottles the exact same as the ones the rest of the industry are using meaning we will be getting less?

I know you guys have our backs, I'm just worried.

Thanks for taking the time guys!

vape Happy,
Cullin Kin

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
While it is well known that Clark and Co. overfill their bottles, I also had the same questions as yourself. I can tell you this with out a doubt that all juice bottles are not created equal. How do I know this? I used one of these.

grads.....jpg

There are a few vendors out there that do not actually deliver what they advertise. Take comfort in the fact that Nicoticket is not one of them and I am sure you / we have nothing to worry about. Also take comfort in the fact that Clark and Katy do their homework.

Graduated cylinders can be purchased on Amazon. The plastic ones are more reasonably priced than glass. These come in very handy for mixing juice blends.

Being a Chief Engineer in the water treatment field, proper measurement is part of my business ...;)

Last edited:

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
While it is well known that Clark and Co. overfill their bottles, I also had the same questions as yourself. I can tell you this with out a doubt that all juice bottles are not created equal. How do I know this? I used one of these.

View attachment 376249

There are a few vendors out there that do not actually deliver what they advertise. Take comfort in the fact that Nicoticket is not one of them and I am sure you / we have nothing to worry about. Take comfort in the fact that Clark and Katy do their homework.

Graduated cylinders can be purchased on Amazon. The plastic ones are more reasonably priced than glass. These come in very handy for mixing juice blends.

Being a Chief Engineer in the water treatment field, proper measurement is part of my buissness...;)

Oh yeah, totally! I use graduated cylinders in my chemical engineering lab every day. I could probably just take one from their stock of new ones lol.

I totally trust Mista Clark and Co. lol I just wanted to be sure because up until this point, I thought I was getting 15mL of juice but was sadly mistaken. :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been covered already, but I just had a question about the new bottles. All of the juices I bought previously to Nicoticket came in glass bottles, 15mL and 30mL. After getting your plastic bottles, I had a sneaking suspicion that those glass bottles weren't truly 15 mL (side to side it was very apparent). Thus, I bought a new '15mL' bottle of a juice I like and transferred it to one of your 15ml bottles (notice how the other 15mL is in quotes) and it came out to a whopping ¾ full. I also did it with a 30mL and I don't have an estimate for what was missing, but it sure wasn't full.

I'm not talking like full to the rim, but with a little breathing room.

I guess my question is two parts:

1) Do your plastic 15mL bottles hold any more than 15mL? Like, at least 3.75mL more?

2) If your answer to 1 is no, are the new glass bottles the exact same as the ones the rest of the industry are using meaning we will be getting less?

I know you guys have our backs, I'm just worried.

Thanks for taking the time guys!

Vape Happy,
Cullin Kin

We really don't advertise the fact that we overfill bottles because, to us, it's just what we do - but yes, all the LDPE bottles we use presently are very very generous with regard to the overfill. All of the bottles are overfilled 2-3ml. It may not *seem* like much, but, any penny pinching traditional businessperson would call it "waste." Now - our definition of waste is a bit different... we figure if we pay for a bottle, we should fill it - air in a bottle = waste. That will never change. I have to be truthful, I haven't analyzed the overfill with the new glass bottles. I have asked that the bottles themselves be overfilled, but I think the amount of overfill will be constrained by the bottles themselves. How much, I am not sure - but the bottles will be "full" - or - as "full as we can reasonably make them." How that translates into actual liquid volume - I have to be truthful - I have no idea (I haven't tested it yet). Whatever it is, be assured we will *NEVER* short a bottle, and we are planning to overfill - I just can't say how much for sure.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Oh yeah, totally! I use graduated cylinders in my chemical engineering lab every day. I could probably just take one from their stock of new ones lol.

I totally trust Mista Clark and Co. lol I just wanted to be sure because up until this point, I thought I was getting 15mL of juice but was sadly mistaken. :(

18ml+ in one of our 15ml bottles isn't uncommon at all.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
We really don't advertise the fact that we overfill bottles because, to us, it's just what we do - but yes, all the LDPE bottles we use presently are very very generous with regard to the overfill. All of the bottles are overfilled 2-3ml. It may not *seem* like much, but, any penny pinching traditional businessperson would call it "waste." Now - our definition of waste is a bit different... we figure if we pay for a bottle, we should fill it - air in a bottle = waste. That will never change. I have to be truthful, I haven't analyzed the overfill with the new glass bottles. I have asked that the bottles themselves be overfilled, but I think the amount of overfill will be constrained by the bottles themselves. How much, I am not sure - but the bottles will be "full" - or - as "full as we can reasonably make them." How that translates into actual liquid volume - I have to be truthful - I have no idea (I haven't tested it yet). Whatever it is, be assured we will *NEVER* short a bottle, and we are planning to overfill - I just can't say how much for sure.

18ml+ in one of our 15ml bottles isn't uncommon at all.

Saweeet! Thank you! This is why I love you guys!

I'll have to do some measurements in my lab to see what the actual volume of the juice included in a full glass bottle are. By full, I mean at least to the bottom of the neck. Will the dropper be mandatory on your new bottles? I know the dropper takes up a lot of space and that could account for part of the difference.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Saweeet! Thank you! This is why I love you guys!

I'll have to do some measurements in my lab to see what the actual volume of the juice included in a full glass bottle are. By full, I mean at least to the bottom of the neck. Will the dropper be mandatory on your new bottles? I know the dropper takes up a lot of space and that could account for part of the difference.

At least to begin with, the 15ml glass bottles will have a dropper. The 30ml and 60ml bottles will not.

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
One can only hope! I just got some frenilla today and tried it for the first time... Holy s-balls! Might be my favorite of all time! I want bulk amounts of this elixir!

Tack some Strawnilla on with the ACB order tomorrow, Clark's Strawberry is friggin unbelievable.... Such a creamy delicious taste...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread