The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Question about the round carts & bats for 901

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by Clinton_NYC, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Clinton_NYC

Clinton_NYC New Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Do the 901 round carts hold more liquid than the flat tips? Also, what color is the LED on the bats, as the site does not specify. (trying to avoid red so no one confuses it for a real cig)

Thanks,
    Clinton

2. SIN

SIN Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    Hi Clinton, great questions:

Both seem to hold the same amount of drops so I think it's just a matter of preference. One elderly customer did say to me "she has enough wrinkles around her mouth so a flat cart suits her just fine"

We go through a lot of batteries and although we specify that we want blue LED's for every colored battery and Amber for the white ones, the manufacturers still sometimes supply a mixed batch.

So the best way if you have an LED color preference is to email me just before you're ready to place your order. At least then I can confirm!

Cheers
    Ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.